Some whine with my cheese

Update:

1) The expensive applicators finally came - worth every penny. I don’t scream when putting the medication in, plus most of it goes where intended and stays there. And the medication is working - I don’t scream when pooping either. Plus the exquisite sensitivity of my sore butt which resulted in having to poop every time there was even an ounce of poop in the chute, resulting in urgent (and painful) poops 10-15 times/day, is over - back to my “normal” 3 morning poops plus one later in the day. WHEW!!

2) I got my OrthoFeet shoes today - very cute
997_Main_compact_cropped.jpg

and really comfortable on my heel - however, unfortunately, they are too small. With my sore heel comfortably cupped by the heel insole, my big toes are smooshed against the front. I had called the store before they were shipped, because the site said they run small, but we both thought since the heel strap is adjustable, it should work. Nope - my heel can’t slide back because there is a cupped place in the insole.

So I’m off to the Post Office to send them back and wait for the half size larger ones to come.

I don’t scream when putting the medication in, plus most of it goes where intended and stays there. And the medication is working - I don’t scream when pooping either.
so glad for you! and I hope you can get the shoes in a size that fits.

Progress! Sorry for multiple painful parts at once - sound horrible - I'm hoping for swift healing for you. May you soon be feeling up to wearing out the soles of your new shoes on wonderful nature walks!

Latest posts

Back