Good news

That's big time good news! Congratulations! Let's hope for more progress on all fronts.

That so great I was like you were about my J Tube about your PICC line. Yippie a little more freedome. I couldnt even imaging going through everything you have been through and I had the nerve to complain about my couple of issues.

Hopefully your bathroom issues sill give you a break. This weekend my back end was on FIRE. Everytime i thought of puting something in my mouth it came out the other end. Finally when only grease started coming out I started taking immoduim for fear of getting dehydrated. Probably after the 5th dose and 3 extra dose of calcium in 2 days my issues are now manageable. I Literally stood up and watched the super bowl because my back end was smoking. :ahhhhhhh:

Wonderful!

(And I'm sharing your ass-fire issues today, but my own fault - I had veggie cravings yesterday, and ate a Kumato and about 2 whole bell peppers dipped in ranch dressing, which resulted in about 6 burny and colorful poops between 9 PM and 4 AM (my fancy new Toto toidy has a nightlight in the bowl ...). At least the veggies were delicious (as were the other bad things I ate for Super Bowl Sunday - I guess that should have been Super Toilet Bowl ... or Super Bowel?).

Latest posts

Back