Food Journal Sat 8th Mar

@huneypie - getting dismissed because of my weight for all these years only made things so much worse. It all started with injuries when I was a teenager. As time went on I was always in pain so I became very sedentary which made the weight gain that much faster. If I was able to get things addressed long ago, I know they wouldn't be as bad as they are now. I'm frustrated about it, but can't go back and change it, so now I'm just trying to make things better for the future.
@brooklyngirl I have been using Synvisc (always the three shots, never opt for the single shot) for YEARS, and imho it is a WONDERFUL product. In fact, I go for the third in this series on my right knee on Tuesday. To me, NOT going for Synvisc right away is rather odd. Kinda like, why would you NOT reline the brakes until ALL the brake lining is shot? Seems to me that as soon as SOME of it is gone, it's time to get in there and reline them before you have to install new brakes...or knees.

Some of my doctors have used cortisone with it, most have not.

It is supposed to work for six months or so and mine have ALWAYS worked for about 18 months. If you have any questions, lemme know.

Latest posts

Back