Food Journal Sun 30th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
So I've been drinking like a fish in an attempt to stave off the munchies... I'm sure it's doing me good even though it doesn't feel like it at the time!! ;)

B1 Scrambled eggs w cheese (30)
S Apple
B2 2 sausages & bacon (25)
S Vegetable soup (1 cup)
L Chicken curry (25)
S Fish sticks & cheese triangles (20)
S Pistachios (15)
D Chicken casserole (30)
Protein total (145)
F 96+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

B- quest bar- 21
S- detour bar- 15
S- jerky- 11
L- bacon, eggs & cheese (2 tries, lol)- 32
S- shake (got a raw vegan sample... um, ew!)- 20
S- meatball while cooking- 9
S- marinated mozzarella- 10
D- meatballs, sausage & cheese- 39
Total- 157

B 6 pieces of bacon (15)
Coffee w/cream (4)
L Yangtze BBQ pork and seeds 3oz (20)
D Chilis sirloin steak 6oz (38)
S1 Lactaid milk (8)
S2 frozen antioxidant berry blend 2oz (-0-)
S3 more BBQ pork! 2oz (14)

Total protein.......89 woot! Tomorrow is my 8 wk surgeversary so happy I'm able to eat this much protein!

Well, today was just all out of sorts. Having no power didn't help. Thank goodness for unlimited cell phone data (we have a grandfathered plan).
B: dh went in search of coffee, there is a Starbucks in the grocery store next town over, EXPENSIVE coffee but it was good. He also got an egg/sausage English muffin. I ate mostly the sausage.
L: did a run to Cracker Barrel while we were down in town at Kohls spending my Kohls cash from the previous order. Got a summer purse. I had their chicken & dumplings, ate all the chicken and one dumpling
S; fig bar
D: hamburger patty with cheese off the grill
S: ice cream

Bad day, no real way to avoid either eating out or premade as we had no way to cook except the grill and I wasn't eating hamburger patties all day. (It was the only item we could grill from frozen.

B- quest bar- 21
S- detour bar- 15
S- jerky- 11
L- bacon, eggs & cheese (2 tries, lol)- 32
S- shake (got a raw vegan sample... um, ew!)- 20
S- meatball while cooking- 9
S- marinated mozzarella- 10
D- meatballs, sausage & cheese- 39
Total- 157
LOL re the shake... I have a free sample in the cupboard I'm scared to try for that reason!! :)

B 6 pieces of bacon (15)
Coffee w/cream (4)
L Yangtze BBQ pork and seeds 3oz (20)
D Chilis sirloin steak 6oz (38)
S1 Lactaid milk (8)
S2 frozen antioxidant berry blend 2oz (-0-)
S3 more BBQ pork! 2oz (14)

Total protein.......89 woot! Tomorrow is my 8 wk surgeversary so happy I'm able to eat this much protein!
You're doing great. I'm very impressed. :)

LOL re the shake... I have a free sample in the cupboard I'm scared to try for that reason!! :)
I really didn't expect it to be so bad, I've had plenty of shakes that were not good and I was able to doctor them up with extracts and flavored stevia drops, but this was terrible! I couldn't get down the last few gulps, I started gagging and gave up. It never actually dissolved in the liquid, just kinda floated and settled to the bottom between each sip so I had to keep shaking and still felt it in my throat each time. Blech!

I really didn't expect it to be so bad, I've had plenty of shakes that were not good and I was able to doctor them up with extracts and flavored stevia drops, but this was terrible! I couldn't get down the last few gulps, I started gagging and gave up. It never actually dissolved in the liquid, just kinda floated and settled to the bottom between each sip so I had to keep shaking and still felt it in my throat each time. Blech!
Just be glad you didn't buy it and it was just a sample. :)

Do tell-- What's Sunday sauce?
Oh, I guess growing up in NY made me take for granted that everyone knows what Sunday sauce is ;) Typical Italian meat sauce with sausages, meatballs and lamb shanks (sometimes braciole too) over pasta and with Italian bread from home for hubby, just a spoon for me. Some variation on that was every Sunday at grandma's house with the whole family growing up.

Latest posts

Back