DeeDeeDS is in the hospital

Oh no. Dee Dee I am so sorry this has happened to you. Leaks are no joke. Take good care and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Best

Oh man! I am just catching up. I hope everything continues to go well and you get total relief! Best wishes to you.

I'm staying today maybe will go home tomorrow. They are arranging home health services for me. More success with talking to my surgeon and making plans to deal with whatever is happening. And the big one.....I have already gotten 24 ounces of oral fluids in today. FINALLY DRINKING ON MY OWN! I took a "long" assisted walk around the halls and I feel like I've been on my treadmill for half an hour. I have that wonderful exercise feeling, breathing deeply, and lightly overheated. Yes, a lovely way to feel. COULD IT BE?
I hope you feel better soon. So sorry to hear that all is not well.

Vee

thank goodness you are able to drink again - hope that continues. I am saying a prayer for your continued recovery and hope to hear you are home and improving soon.

:5grouphug:

So sorry to hear about this. Terrible. I'm glad you're making a recovery now.

DeeDee asked me to let everyone know that she's still in the hospital. She is still in pain and may need another scan to determine what's going on.

Larra

I AM GOING HOME. My liver is functioning normally now, so they are satisfied my body is finally recovering.

I was able to eat quite a bit of breakfast this morning, well quite a bit, compared with what I have been able to eat. My Doctor doesn't want me to be alone for a while, and that is all arranged. I should be just fine. So relieved and happy to be leaving this lovely place!

Latest posts

Back