Burgers

I'm scared to eat breakfast at fast food chains. The 'fake eggs' KILL me. I had a breakfast burrito at Jack in the Box (Ate out of the tortilla) and the feggs (fake eggs) took a toll on me, so now I'm nervous to try anything else breakfast at fast food.

I'm scared to eat breakfast at fast food chains. The 'fake eggs' KILL me. I had a breakfast burrito at Jack in the Box (Ate out of the tortilla) and the feggs (fake eggs) took a toll on me, so now I'm nervous to try anything else breakfast at fast food.
Well, I don't usually eat breakfast at a fast food place...Hardee's won the breakfast war with their biscuits. And that would cause a nuclear level gas attack in my gut now.

My breakfast food when I eat out is, if possible, corned beef hash with a poached egg on top, topped with either or both of hollandaise and Tapatio. I've never had a problem with that!

Hot sauce:
images

The curse of a small town is chains in limited variety. So some very smart man open a place called Flippin' Burger. They do not pre cook. I stand in line and watch them fry it. When it's done, I can pick from 30 toppings.

The curse of a small town is chains in limited variety. So some very smart man open a place called Flippin' Burger. They do not pre cook. I stand in line and watch them fry it. When it's done, I can pick from 30 toppings.
Our option isn't burgers but BBQ. As in AWESOME! But yeah, small towns don't tend to attract chains...

Our option isn't burgers but BBQ. As in AWESOME! But yeah, small towns don't tend to attract chains...

BBQ; the single best thing about living in the South. Second is weather. Actually I live in a college town so we have a lot of chains, just not some of the ones I'd like to see. We have Longhorn, Red Lobster, etc. as well as McD, BK, and the fast food chains. The best are the locally owned places.

BBQ! For those of you in Texas (or planning to travel through), be sure to check out the "Full Gospel BBQ" blog. Just do a google search for it. There are great BBQ joints reviewed that are off the beaten path.

My husband and I just bought our first house, and the first thing I want to get is a grill : ) Living in apartments forever made me never able to own one and I can't wait to start grilling meats and BBQ

I can eat hamburger in something or a thin burger but give me a thick type burger and I'm curled up in bed playing the tuba for my families entertainment. I can eat steak, roast, solid meats (some pork is a bit tough) but a big thick burger is painful. I'm 2.5 years out now. I second the teasing for In and Out burgers...Oh how I miss them...that and El Pollo Loco...mmmmm

Latest posts

Back