In-N-Out Burger

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
Seriously delicious hamburgers. Right? Did you know they have something perfect for us?

Order the Double Double Protein Style(secret menu item). 33gr protein and 8gr carbs. Instead of a bun it is wrapped in a large lettuce leaf. You can still pick it up and eat it just the same and it was so good I didn't even miss the bun! Most of the carbs are from their dressing. Similar to Thousand Island. You can cut the carbs down to 5 if you skip the dressing.

Will be eating these again!

Gawd. I have been on a cheese burger kick. With everything, even bacon. I dont eat any bun. Use a fork and knife.

But THIS sounds good. I miss holding a burger and biting into it. The bun? Still kills me, after almost 10 years. The gas pain just isnt worth the pleasure.

With burgers from a burger place, I get the bun but only to hold it while I eat the middle. I do have a bite or two of the bread but not often. Apparently I’ve been eating any type of sandwich this way my entire life, eating the insides separate from the bread. Only something like PB&J has any hope of staying together.

Latest posts

Back