Where is my calm before the storm?

Yeah, unless you guys don't mind flat soda, I'd get as much in as you can now. But do try to be good in all other ways...keep protein up! I miss soda too! I dream about it....crave tonic water (who does that?) there's just bad ju ju in those bubbles....but I love them! Counting down the days before I'm healed and can have a little just to shut the head craving up! :)

I won't have a new sleeve...and I'm used to the flat stuff lol. I have it down to an ART FORM lol. Open it, pour a little in the sink, stick it in freezer for 45 mins...it's flat AND slushy :) My Surgical team allow diet soda as long as it's semi flat (super flat first couple of years). I won't pick up the habit again until I can hold down solids....who knows when that will be.

So my breakdown last night was cleansing. I feel strong today and ready to face anything. Not sure when I should remove my contacts (I hate the way I look in glasses lol)...and I also have to put plastic/acrylic piercings in and shave...all the fun things in life eh? We have my stepson til Monday night so I shall probably do it all last minute...as ya do lol.

Oh yes - shave at the very last moment coz you won't be doing it again for awhile! Contacts - I have 30 day disposables so I took them out on the way down the hall to the OR and not a moment before -- I hate glasses. I popped in a new pair about day three when I decided I was feeling better, so little chance of heading back to the OR for any complications.

I'm glad you were able to have a good stress relieving cry and now ready to rock! YOU'RE GOING TO BE JUST FINE. :) I will be right here waiting for ya on the bench with open arms! Then we can cheer on Parousia, Stahn and Fork!!

Lmao! Funny you should say that - as I was I was writing it I was debating whether or not to mention that the bench is large to accommodate MY expansive arse! And I do my damnedest to accommodate ya. My husband tells me all the time I'm neither apple or pear shaped...just boat anchor butt. ;)

Lmao! Funny you should say that - as I was I was writing it I was debating whether or not to mention that the bench is large to accommodate MY expansive arse! And I do my damnedest to accommodate ya. My husband tells me all the time I'm neither apple or pear shaped...just boat anchor butt. ;)

I am very open about my largeness lol. Not easily offended either I'm afraid :) Glad it's a large bench...hope it's padded lol

Latest posts

Back