Where is my calm before the storm?

Okay, so you two are 10 1/2 hours apart. When Roo heads in on the 18th, it could still be late the evening on the 18th for you, Parousia.
I think I worked out before that 8 AM for 'Roo is 6:30 PM on the same day for me.

I have to be at the hospital at 6:45 AM on the 19th. In London it will then be 8:15 PM on the 18th. This stuff can do my head in too, @DuodenalSwitchaRoo. I have to confess, I cheated. I used timeanddate.com. It does the conversions for you :).

It's kinda comforting, that thought, that someone is going through the same thing at the same time :)
It is, isn't it? I think it's great :). We will be able to compare and contrast (and commiserate) very directly. Kinda feels like we're going through this together, even though we are so far apart. I don't have Whatsapp, but I keep hearing how great it is, so I will do some investigating. Could be fun!

It is, isn't it? I think it's great :). We will be able to compare and contrast (and commiserate) very directly. Kinda feels like we're going through this together, even though we are so far apart. I don't have Whatsapp, but I keep hearing how great it is, so I will do some investigating. Could be fun!
Deffo! It's free for the first year and allows you to text internationally :) if you get it let me know and I will hook you up with my number.

And the waterworks are flowing again! I think I have "sundowners"....a term my CNA sister used to use about her MH clients....everyone goes a bit mad just after sundown. Ugh. It's weird. There's are not sad tears...I'm not depressed...and trust me, I know depression! I just feel so much needs to come out that I've been holding near and dear for so long...and the harder I try to stop it, the more the lump in my throat hurts. *sigh* I'm pretty sure that the fact I'm allll sorts of hormonal at the same time as this major event isn't helping.

BTW, am I going to float away during my op? Can we wear tampons?!

Latest posts

Back