Woody Allen, child rapist

JackieOnLine

Staff member
:angryfire: holy fuck < link to news story about his abusing - raping! - Dylan starting at age 7

how is it I did not know this? I started a thread about his movies (which is your favorite? or some such) on another forum that went on for pages - nobody mentioned this. :angry_smile:

I knew he married his adopted daughter but had some vague notion she was (at least) post-puberty when the "relationship" started. WTF?!

Mmmm not so much. He was never convicted because his defence team were unstoppable and they broke a child to win. He has always been a monster in my eyes. He married his daughter FFS... His adoptive daughter.

Based ONLY on the history of acrimony between Farrow and Allen, and the numerous reports of false memories in child abuse cases, I think there is a reasonable chance that the abuse may not have happened. That doesn't mean I DISBELIEVE the child, but that I don't 100% believe her memories are accurate, and because I think Farrow is weird and a child hoarder. Actually, they're BOTH weird. I have also read that Allen never had a parental relationship with Soon Yi. I'm not convinced by either side, which makes it all the more troubling. Either way, the kid was hurt - just not sure by whom.

I liked the last one I saw - in Barcelona and the Paris time travel one.

but I was shocked at what Dylan wrote.

for a start you don't parent for over a decade the have a sexual relationship with your step daughter period. Even if he was not the adopter he cannot abdicate his parental role so I reject that assertion. He has not acted appropriately and respected boundaries.

What parent would wage an aggressive public barrage against a 7 year old including putting that 7 year old in front of a panel cross examining her and then defaming her? He has shown obsession around this child and I don't doubt that he "has a case to answer"! He hasn't marched Dylan off to court. Strange that. He knows he would not fare well. He is guilty.

Latest posts

Back