winge winge winge winge winge winge winge regain winge winge winge

kirmy

Ok I know muscle is heavier than fat. Yes I know I look better and fit annnnd I've put on muscle but if I don't lose the 3kgs that I have stacked on over the last two months I'll feel like a failure. Yes I know I'd leap all over a newbie who posted this for being a moron. It is bugger all weight and you can lose it if you try hard enough so shut up.

But I doooonnn't waaaaaaaaaant to have to make an effort at all (kicks chair and scuffs shoes). It's not faaaair. And I farted during my T25 session the other day and then had to throw myself into a chiar to pretend knocking the chair made the God awful sound of flesh tearing thunder.

Really this gaining malarky is scaring me. STOMPS TROTTERS....hmfp.

I want my blanky.
You can go now.

Ok I know muscle is heavier than fat. Yes I know I look better and fit annnnd I've put on muscle but if I don't lose the 3kgs that I have stacked on over the last two months I'll feel like a failure. Yes I know I'd leap all over a newbie who posted this for being a moron. It is bugger all weight and you can lose it if you try hard enough so shut up.

But I doooonnn't waaaaaaaaaant to have to make an effort at all (kicks chair and scuffs shoes). It's not faaaair. And I farted during my T25 session the other day and then had to throw myself into a chiar to pretend knocking the chair made the God awful sound of flesh tearing thunder.

Really this gaining malarky is scaring me. STOMPS TROTTERS....hmfp.

I want my blanky.
You can go now.
Probably a sign of aging and rapidly approaching menopause.

Oh the horror! Kirmy you are my hero. How dare you act so darn "human"? Please climb back onto your pedestal you are upsetting me.

MsVee

I'm going to bed. I am so tired at 9pm. I hate everyone and everything. You'll be sorry when I'm dead etc etc etc....carry on without me.

Well if you shit out some of that granite you may loose the 3kgs... Seriously I know it's not as easy for some of us. I was up 5 pounds for 3 weeks. How can that happen I still do not eat much? I cut out the toast I am fond of in the am and increased cheese and butter. Worked this time.

It really sucks eggs when you've been rolling along on a free-carb ride for some time, and it comes to a screeching halt.

Dammit. I have however lost 1kg since my post. I have stepped up the fat and beef and exercise. I love my DS!

Latest posts

Back