We have reached a milestone folks.

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
Today for the first time since my hernia repair I was ableto wear something besides sweat pants or basketball type shorts. I actually wore a pair of button up khahki shorts and a belt! :D.

The day we flew home I tried to put on the same pair of shorts and couldnt come close to buttoning them because I apparently had "gotten my swoll on" (something the kids say). :D

I got surgery so I could be the first swimsuit model on the cover of the AARP magazine. At least that's what I told people.
Sweet and that reminds me. Where is my darn AARP card?!?!

I always say "if todays plans require pants or a bra, it's not gonna happen". You had a perfect excuse for all the not gonna happen stuff you'd rather not do, then blew it. You have to act like a grownup now!

I always say "if todays plans require pants or a bra, it's not gonna happen". You had a perfect excuse for all the not gonna happen stuff you'd rather not do, then blew it. You have to act like a grownup now!
I am still an unemployed bum and I still whine when it hurts, llike it does rightllik, so no adulting required for a while. :D

Last edited:
Pix of what specifically? All the work was internal. I do have internal pics of the hernia, adhesion, and mesh. Most of the hernia skin on top has flattened out but still a tiny bump. Don't know that will show up or not.

Liz would probably yell at me if I posted a wiener shot so I will spare you all that one. :p

You handsome devil, you! Nevermind how svelt you are looking, just as long as you finally feel better.

You handsome devil, you! Nevermind how svelt you are looking, just as long as you finally feel better.
I am blushing now. :D

Thanks. I am feeling better than before as things are starting to settle in. Now I have to steer clear of the left over birthday cake and that will make me feel better. Way too much sweet bakery stuff eaten since Saturday.

Was there any improvement in the FUPA? I know it wasn't included in the procedure, but did some incidental work get done?

Was there any improvement in the FUPA? I know it wasn't included in the procedure, but did some incidental work get done?
Since it was laproscopic with everything done inside the abdominal cavity, it wasn't possible...so nope on that.

Latest posts

Back