Was In hospital now in nursing home

Charris

Now an angel
I had a terrible case of colitis thank God it wasn't infectious like c diff. Was in hospital 17 days. Then moved to a rehab last Friday. I couldn't walk in 17 days they pumped 25 lbs of fluid in me and it went to my face, legs and arms. They were pumping in fluids and wouldn't give me a diuretic. Where I'm at now they have me on diruretics and I'm 4 lbs from my normal weight 150.8

OMG! How long till you escape? Are you going to be OK long term? Are they taking good care of you? I am so sorry. And idea what caused it?

Last time you got weird like this, I believe Keshishian called them—or they were told to call him—on your behalf. Have you touched bases with him?

I spent six hours going to/being at/coming home from medical appointments at the VA.

I’ll try to call her in the morning.

Well, crap...my phone shows her area code plus SIX digits of her phone number. This could take a while. Maybe I can find the entire number elsewhere.

Found it in a DM. Left a text message. AND...I hope it doesn’t come to this (meaning—>I hope she’s able to respond soon and I don’t have to go into stalker mode), but I also found the name of the SNF where I tracked her down last time. So it would be a good place to START stalking her.

So...she has been discharged, but needs constant supervision. Low BP...a fall risk.

I told her y’all we’re asking about her. Maybe she will check in?

Latest posts

Back