Home now!

Charris

Now an angel
Well I'm out the nursing home. Apparently I had ulcerative colitis. I was normally 150..but all the water I gain was terrible I couldn't move could not walk. The dr. At hospital would not give me a diuretic they said because I was so dehydrated. 30 pounds of water but I'm dehydrated? Huh.... then my heart rate shot up to 180 at rest. When I went to the nursing home the put me on heart meds to try to control the heart rate and the water pill I take as needed for swelling and daily weighing. Some dietitian came to see me and was like your loosing to much weight too quickly then it was 36lbs in 18 days. So now I have to see a cardiac dr regularly. My weight yesterday was 130
Any who just was updating

Then Saturday someone stole my phone to my main number so I'm using my second 1till I get my short term check to pay the 250 deductible. I'll message Spiky with the other number if anyone is trying to reach me she'll have it because as she reminded me it's my duty to contact her whenever I almost die...

Sorry for the illness and phone theft. That's awful. I'm grateful you are home, but still worried. Please take good care of you. You are in my thoughts.

Sorry for the illness and phone theft. That's awful. I'm grateful you are home, but still worried. Please take good care of you. You are in my thoughts.
Hilary you are one of the kindest loving caring people I know. What did I do to cross paths with such a genuine person like you?.

I'm not too bad off more of a bit pissed that my family is now using the tricks on me that I used on my mom. I need you to watch the baby not knowing she was the one really being babysat because she falling so much. Dab nab it pisses me off I guess it's making me face the reality I'm getting old!

Hilary you are one of the kindest loving caring people I know. What did I do to cross paths with such a genuine person like you?.

I'm not too bad off more of a bit pissed that my family is now using the tricks on me that I used on my mom. I need you to watch the baby not knowing she was the one really being babysat because she falling so much. Dab nab it pisses me off I guess it's making me face the reality I'm getting old!

Ha! I'm glad they're keeping an eye on you. That's love. And hey, baby time is the best time, so really the trick is on them.

Let's be real here. There isn't even the tiniest bit of old in you now and there still won't even once you've been around the sun 95 times. You're too fabulous to be anything but ageless.

Hang in there! No falling allowed.

Since I’m a good twenty-plus (or THIRTY) years older than you, I’d appreciate it if you would stop calling yourself “old.”

Latest posts

Back