VL-2, the updated replacement for the Vitalady list.

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
This list took the original Vitalady list, and under the prevue of quite a few long term DS veterans who have been using the original Vitalady list and successfully managing their own vitamin levels, we updated recommendations and created this new list. It is still based on the Vitalady list and the credit remains with her.

Attachments

• VL2_Starting Vite Recommendations.xlsx
    55.4 KB · Views: 60
This list took the original Vitalady list, and under the prevue of quite a few long term DS veterans who have been using the original Vitalady list and successfully managing their own vitamin levels, we updated recommendations and created this new list. It is still based on the Vitalady list and the credit remains with her.
Thanks. I'm having trouble opening it.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for this list!
I'm very new, few months out, so I've been searching for something like this.
For the doses, is there a recommended time in btw? Maybe 8, 12, 4, 8? Does it matter?
Is there anything else a newbie like me should keep in mind?
Thank you again!

Thank you so much for this list!
I'm very new, few months out, so I've been searching for something like this.
For the doses, is there a recommended time in btw? Maybe 8, 12, 4, 8? Does it matter?
Is there anything else a newbie like me should keep in mind?
Thank you again!
Hi @Zkittykat Please keep in mind this list was designed for the full, traditional Duodenal Switch. I saw on another post that you had the SADI, so your needs may be different. Be guided by your labs!

Actually after your first set of labs, you need to be guided by your labs. However, doctors don’t always guide you correctly for our best needs. A good example is our D level. They consider anything in range fine. DSers and SADI’s need to be in the upper end, around 80-100 to avoid osteoporosis.

Always get your calcium AND PTH along with your D because you need the triad to read your levels properly.

Latest posts

Back