Update on dieting like a mofo.

Thanks allllll. Been busy at work but I'm home today hopefully. Don't feel older!

Well I have used a body stat monitor in the sick bay as I've been gaining muscle mass. The BMI is terribly limited as it only factors height and weight not body fat so yes you can have a low body fat percentile and still have this BMI. I COULD CRACK A WALNUT WITH MY ARSE CHEEKS...PITY THEY STILL LOOK LIKE A SPANIELS EAR BUT SKIN DOESNT TONE. Shit sorry caps lock attack.

Right just doubled checked cause my post reads like shit. according to the body stat 1500 monitor my body fat is 10.8KG not %. My percentile is 17% so you are right and I'm a wanker. I was rushing between patients and didn't read my results properly. What a twat! Right editing post to show the 17% and 10kg.

Shit just got out the sick bay tape measure and I'm 28 inches not 21. I'm a metric girl so I'm sorry about my bullshit conversion there. I bought 21 waist Gap boyfriend jeans so I guess that isn't a 21 inch waist. I'm better sticking to cms. For fucks sake should have stayed in bed today I've managed to read everything wrong.
OMG! LOL. Even the dog is laughing. You crack me up!

And doing the math is never a good thing... it always leads to disappointment.

I have tentative house loan approval. I just need to actually make a fecking decision on where I want to live. I'm torn right now and struggling with a decision. Bloody hell!

I thought you had settled on that top-o-the-hill croft house. With bedrooms for guests (screw the pig - he'll be bacon before I get there anyway).

I did settle....then I thought about possible promotion and having to move closer to Aberdeen then I swithered...then I unswithered....then more swithering....and I stand before you your honour...a swithered wreck of a woman.

Don't worry about "future-proofing" anything. Life happens, be happy. Move where you feel the most joy, then bloom your heart out there. And I vote "no" on pigs, but a huge "hell yes" on chickens. They poop eggs!!! A pig just poops ... poop. Not bacon, just poop. You could name your chickens "Stew", and things like that.

Latest posts

Back