Update on dieting like a mofo.

You can see the one in my step mother's kitchen here:
IShj6poa9ayfyq0000000000.jpg

He is being really clinical about it which I need. I just wanted to move back to mallaig and sing sea shanties and fall into hedges pished at closing time but he is thinking about my job, travel, resale etc. he is being a proper adult. I just want an Aga, pig and beautiful things....NOW!

He sounds like the best of boys. You, my friend, have a keeper! (and I want a pig. and cows. and a goat to chew the lawn down for me. and some guinea hens to eat the annoying bugs.)

He is amazing.

So second viewings afoot of the Damside Victorian in the 1 acre garden...beautiful. Also the converted Victorian opposite on the acre of lawn and Forrest (better suited to my partner with no out doors skills at all). I'm having a second viewing of the croft in Mallaig and going to see a seaside house next to farms today. I'm fecking knackered!

A cool 3.2 million will get it. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3000-Landrum-Mill-Rd-Campobello-SC-29322/11757374_zpid/
While the house IS nice, it's NOT by any stretch of the imagination EVER been a home.

For an equestrian property, it's good...Cathy was SO proud of the riding rink...the sand she had installed....when she was showing it off and all dh and I saw was a HUGE cat litter box, :)
Well if the 3.2 million didn't cause me to change my mind the the 7 bathrooms to clean would do it!! Although I guess if you can afford 3.2 then you can pay a housekeeper to clean.

He is amazing.

So second viewings afoot of the Damside Victorian in the 1 acre garden...beautiful. Also the converted Victorian opposite on the acre of lawn and Forrest (better suited to my partner with no out doors skills at all). I'm having a second viewing of the croft in Mallaig and going to see a seaside house next to farms today. I'm fecking knackered!
I really hope you find what you are looking for and post some pic's when you do. David sounds like a keeper to me.

Latest posts

Back