Update on dieting like a mofo.

Nothing it's my usual state of being.
holy hell, AMEN, that's how it is! *

love the name for your pig. I don't know anything about raising them but do you mean for a pet or for meat?

*(with every now & then things are great, but when things are messed up it sure seems like this is so minor)

Well.....I've been busy beeoches! I've got 5 house viewings alllllll over Scotland. I'm going back to my beautiful croft in Mallaig but also looking at an old millhouse at Killiekrankie (yes it's a thing), a Victorian in Tilicoutry near Stirling, a compact hill house in Oban a dam side cottage in Arbroath annnnd that is it so far.

I've no fecking idea what I'm doing.

Pigs for EATING! They also rotorvate everything so I don't have to dig up the ground. They are handy. I'd love chooks but we have pine martins and they are chicken murderers. They are so smart, so capable and so tactile that it would be next to impossible keeping chooks alive. That and the sea eagle well......not a chance!

pigs are smart bastards and entertaining in tiny numbers, lik two. they eat everything and produce oodles of fertilizer. get them as bottle babes and raise them as pets so they remain semi easy to handle.

I can't be nice to them.. I want to eat them. I'd prefer them to be wankers so I feel no regret making bacon out of them.

I can't be nice to them.. I want to eat them. I'd prefer them to be wankers so I feel no regret making bacon out of them.
Well, bottle feeding/raising is a matter of self preservation with pigs. Trust me, it will be very different from the dogs. If you wait to get them till they're socialized to the hog pen, your lives together will be complicated.

Well, bottle feeding/raising is a matter of self preservation with pigs. Trust me, it will be very different from the dogs. If you wait to get them till they're socialized to the hog pen, your lives together will be complicated.
I'm sure you're right. I promise to seriously read and check this out.

What's David have to say about all these choices?
He is being really clinical about it which I need. I just wanted to move back to mallaig and sing sea shanties and fall into hedges pished at closing time but he is thinking about my job, travel, resale etc. he is being a proper adult. I just want an Aga, pig and beautiful things....NOW!

I'm sorry but here where I am, an Aga isn't a good option. My step mother has one...her kitchen is ALWAYS hot and even after 9 years, she still burns food.

But YES to the beautiful things!

Latest posts

Back