Two weeks out!

Welcome Kimberly!!! Pleased to meet you!! I'm three weeks out on my DS!! This is a great site. The collective knowledge you can access here is phenomenal!!! Highly recommended. Meet @jim1969 , he's one week out !! We had the same surgeon. Dr Esquerra of Mexicalli. Tell us more of your journey.

Welcome Kimberly!!! Pleased to meet you!! I'm three weeks out on my DS!! This is a great site. The collective knowledge you can access here is phenomenal!!! Highly recommended. Meet @jim1969 , he's one week out !! We had the same surgeon. Dr Esquerra of Mexicalli. Tell us more of your journey.

Thanks! I am just adding this to my "support groups!" It is helpful to have others who know this road!

HI KimberlyDS - glad you are here and switched up! There is a wealth of info here about everything from the color and consistency of your poo to what you should eat for breakfast and what supplements we need. I suggest using the bookmark function for anything you might need or think you will need to know. Make it easy to go back to it.

welcome welcome

Welcome Kimberly. You will find there is no place as value as this board. Great people who want to help others and a wealth of great knowledge and experience that save lives. I am convinced that without this board I would be dead or in very bad shape because most surgeons give horrific advice in nutritional and supplementation required for the DS life.

Hi folks,
I am two weeks out from DS.
HW was about 350 depending on scale
SW was about 335
CW is about 319.

Glad to be here!
Kimbrly
Welcome Kimberly! You'll find a wealth of quality information and real support here.

Hi Kimberly, I am a few weeks out too! My surgery was Feb 4th! (need to figure out my ticker). I'm feeling pretty good - I tire a little easily but all in all, not bad. I'm experimenting with foods and thats going pretty well too. I'll probably never eat Greek yogurt again and I just threw out a few packs of Crystal Lite! I hope you are feeling good too????

Hi Kimberly, I am a few weeks out too! My surgery was Feb 4th! (need to figure out my ticker). I'm feeling pretty good - I tire a little easily but all in all, not bad. I'm experimenting with foods and thats going pretty well too. I'll probably never eat Greek yogurt again and I just threw out a few packs of Crystal Lite! I hope you are feeling good too????
Hi Pugcrazy, we share the same surgery dates!! Mine was revision crapband to DS. Like you I tire so easily and want 20 naps a day. I'm hoping very soon the energy level will perk on up. Experimenting with foods is interesting. I for sure do not tolerate carbs, even in small amounts so I'm working on that. Look forward to hearing of your progress.

Latest posts

Back