Sunday Weigh In (6/26/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 121
This week 121, saw some days of 120, one day of 122 but it didn’t stick.
Added Miralax to my morning routine and no longer feel like I’m trying to give birth to a brick. But I hate relying on drugs of any kind. Oh well, it’s helping.

Last week 121
This week 121, saw some days of 120, one day of 122 but it didn’t stick.
Added Miralax to my morning routine and no longer feel like I’m trying to give birth to a brick. But I hate relying on drugs of any kind. Oh well, it’s helping.
Sounds like a good week , Liz! I take 4 stool softeners every evening and 2 mag/ox. Don’t EVER want another of THOSE episodes.

Last week 194.7
This week 187.0

Strange how the loss ebbs and flows

Glad to hear that the Miralax is helping. I take 2 stool softeners each evening. Hope it isn’t a forever thing.
Good loss week for you.
I hope it isn’t a forever thing either, if I get my hiatal hernia fixed and can go back to coffee, I can stop the Miralax.
Sounds like a good week , Liz! I take 4 stool softeners every evening and 2 mag/ox. Don’t EVER want another of THOSE episodes.
It was, thank you

Added Miralax to my morning routine and no longer feel like I’m trying to give birth to a brick.
wow, no fun at all - it's because of no coffee? I can totally see that, caffiene really makes the system move.

I haven't gained or lost anything signficant but also nowhere to weight currently. I'll be starting a new job in a couple weeks (unclear) and hoping to do so there. and I'm moving in July (also unclear!) so after a period of stress/work/adjustment I hope to create better habbits, especially for exercise.

and never again will I move somewhere I have to get in my car and drive if I want to take a walk! but the apartment where I'm living is really nice and I will miss it very much, moving into a shared house so much less room and privacy, sigh. but I should be able to finally save enough money I can someday retire!

Good loss week for you.
I hope it isn’t a forever thing either, if I get my hiatal hernia fixed and can go back to coffee, I can stop the Miralax.

It was, thank you
Yes, went and bought some new clothes. Was going to wait until more weight loss, but just couldn’t. 32 waist shorts and medium shirts. I have no idea where the next 60 pounds is going to come from but I will keep plugging away.

wow, no fun at all - it's because of no coffee? I can totally see that, caffiene really makes the system move.

I haven't gained or lost anything signficant but also nowhere to weight currently. I'll be starting a new job in a couple weeks (unclear) and hoping to do so there. and I'm moving in July (also unclear!) so after a period of stress/work/adjustment I hope to create better habbits, especially for exercise.

and never again will I move somewhere I have to get in my car and drive if I want to take a walk! but the apartment where I'm living is really nice and I will miss it very much, moving into a shared house so much less room and privacy, sigh. but I should be able to finally save enough money I can someday retire!
I can understand why you want to settle.
While coffee helps me go, the butter in the coffee REALLY makes me go.
Yes, went and bought some new clothes. Was going to wait until more weight loss, but just couldn’t. 32 waist shorts and medium shirts. I have no idea where the next 60 pounds is going to come from but I will keep plugging away.
Good for you. Until I got to goal, I did most of my shopping at thrift stores. I was changing sizes too fast.

I can understand why you want to settle.
While coffee helps me go, the butter in the coffee REALLY makes me go.

Good for you. Until I got to goal, I did most of my shopping at thrift stores. I was changing sizes too fast.

I considered that but mens clothes in thrift stores leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think I will ever change shirt sizes again because shoulders are too wide for a small, and I can easily go down to a 28 waist before needing to buy shorts again. Will likely be pants weather by then, so good timing.

Never tried butter coffee. Is that a Keto thing?

Last week 195.2
This week 197.2

Used to take stool softeners 4x a day every day. Now I take one on one of my days off and have added Calcium Carbonate to my workday routine. Have had terrible issues with constipation and 'roids but now it's more on the other extreme. Metamucil was always good at giving me urgency but not really great at clearing me out, so I'd shotgun the toilet 2-3 times a few hours after but still not move anything. Fat's the only thing that really works for moving things along. but I have to be careful of oil slicks.

Probably did about 63 hours this week. Helped deliver a couple of stops after a routing SNAFU. Grocery shopping is getting to be a bit of a PITA now. Shopping for 5 adults has always been spendy and time consuming but between shortages and trying to shop around to avoid the worst of the price gouging it's taking several more stops. Wound up running on both Friday and Saturday so did not touch the yard (we have a drought so it's not too bad but I wanted to hit it).

I considered that but mens clothes in thrift stores leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think I will ever change shirt sizes again because shoulders are too wide for a small, and I can easily go down to a 28 waist before needing to buy shorts again. Will likely be pants weather by then, so good timing.

Never tried butter coffee. Is that a Keto thing?
I totally understand. My husband had the hardest time find clothes in thrift stores.
Okay, keto has hijacked butter coffee but it started as Bulletproof Butter Coffee. Back when it first started it was made by adding MCT coconut oil and grass fed butter. Well, I’m not fond of my coffee tasting like coconut and I’m too cheap to buy KerryGold. But I made mine with good unsalted butter and heavy whipping cream.

My husband was convinced it would taste horrid. But he was so constipated he finally tried the heavy whipping cream. That helped but he needed the butter as well. If you think about it, all butter is, is heavily shaken cream.
Last week 195.2
This week 197.2

Used to take stool softeners 4x a day every day. Now I take one on one of my days off and have added Calcium Carbonate to my workday routine. Have had terrible issues with constipation and 'roids but now it's more on the other extreme. Metamucil was always good at giving me urgency but not really great at clearing me out, so I'd shotgun the toilet 2-3 times a few hours after but still not move anything. Fat's the only thing that really works for moving things along. but I have to be careful of oil slicks.

Probably did about 63 hours this week. Helped deliver a couple of stops after a routing SNAFU. Grocery shopping is getting to be a bit of a PITA now. Shopping for 5 adults has always been spendy and time consuming but between shortages and trying to shop around to avoid the worst of the price gouging it's taking several more stops. Wound up running on both Friday and Saturday so did not touch the yard (we have a drought so it's not too bad but I wanted to hit it).
You did good.
Yes, 5 adults are costly. Sometimes, hitting multiple stores cost more in gas than paying the slight extra in cost. Shortages are a whole different story.

Latest posts

Back