Sunday Weigh In (6/19/2022) Happy Father’s Day

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 120
This week 121 although I saw plenty of days at 120
I’ve also had to divorce coffee again. My GERD is horrid. Many days of breakthrough and popping Pepcid like TicTacs. Contacted my gastroenterologist thru MyChart, getting an endoscopy again in August (his earliest date). I suspect my 3 cm hiatal hernia is bigger. But coffee is apparently a trigger. But that also cuts my fat consumption drastically and I’m already back to trying to poop bricks. And I’m eating as much butter as I can short of just munching on a stick.

Last week 199
This week 195.2

Still working lots of hours. Have to head in early tonight for a mini crisis. Son has Covid so I'm testing daily right now. I have a cough and a head cold but still testing negative.

Hope you can find a solution. I've had some luck with heavy cream added to Protein shakes (take a 16 oz cup, pour in an 11 oz shake, top up with heavy cream and stir a while), also have done hot tea with heavy cream and sweetener.

Last week 199
This week 195.2

Still working lots of hours. Have to head in early tonight for a mini crisis. Son has Covid so I'm testing daily right now. I have a cough and a head cold but still testing negative.

Hope you can find a solution. I've had some luck with heavy cream added to Protein shakes (take a 16 oz cup, pour in an 11 oz shake, top up with heavy cream and stir a while), also have done hot tea with heavy cream and sweetener.
Good for you on the weight. Sorry your son has Covid. Hop you don’t get it.
This go round, I’ve managed to develop a taste for HWC in my tea. Still not enough. I‘m not doing whey based protein shakes, in fact I’m trying not to do them at all.

I’ve also had to divorce coffee again. My GERD is horrid. Many days of breakthrough and popping Pepcid like TicTacs.
I'm so sorry, Liz, I know how miserable that can be. both the GERD and the giving up coffee.

my weight was up to 136 this past week, but so many changes. Just gave notice on my current job and not fully "onboard" with the new one, and it's going to be a challenge. also moving in a couple weeks and not ready at all.

at least there is no heatwave in this area, just the opposite!

Latest posts

Back