Sunday weigh in 6/16/19

JackieOnLine

Staff member
Last Week: 120
now 121

I'm starting this thread because I have to work tomorrow and might forget to post and because it's easier for me to get to the scale on Saturday rather than Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to everyone, especially those out there who are Fathers! we seem to have a Mother's Day emoji but nothing for Father's Day? here are some that look like men to me!

:cowboy:

:fishing:

:wheelchair:

Last Week: 120
now 121

I'm starting this thread because I have to work tomorrow and might forget to post and because it's easier for me to get to the scale on Saturday rather than Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to everyone, especially those out there who are Fathers! we seem to have a Mother's Day emoji but nothing for Father's Day? here are some that look like men to me!

:cowboy:

:fishing:

:wheelchair:
Good for you.

I’m still at 147 in spite of many potlucks this week. Now back to normal routine.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

Have a good day today.

Last week 115
This week 113
We’re in “get the house ready for company” mode! Lots of activity such as washing the exterior vinyl siding of the house which had lots of green stuff growing on it from all the Tennessee humidity. Lots more to do inside the next few days. Niece arrives Thursday, my sister on Friday and nephew Saturday morn. We are having a graveside burial of my brother’s ashes on Saturday evening at 6. Might be doing it in between showers but it’ll be okay. I know, I know, I shouldn’t be so concerned about the house but for us that’s about the only time we spiff up around here so it’s needed! The five grandkids will be here mid July for a visit so a lot will already be done!
Have a great week, everyone.

Susan

Last week 115
This week 113
We’re in “get the house ready for company” mode! Lots of activity such as washing the exterior vinyl siding of the house which had lots of green stuff growing on it from all the Tennessee humidity. Lots more to do inside the next few days. Niece arrives Thursday, my sister on Friday and nephew Saturday morn. We are having a graveside burial of my brother’s ashes on Saturday evening at 6. Might be doing it in between showers but it’ll be okay. I know, I know, I shouldn’t be so concerned about the house but for us that’s about the only time we spiff up around here so it’s needed! The five grandkids will be here mid July for a visit so a lot will already be done!
Have a great week, everyone.

Susan
Remember to stay hydrated and take care of yourself.
Glad you are seeing family but sorry for the reason.

same here, Susan, isn't it ironic that we often don't get to see family until there is a crisis or death. that's such a shame. but I remember enjoying my Mom's memorial service because I got to see so many people that I now haven't seen since. :(

same here, Susan, isn't it ironic that we often don't get to see family until there is a crisis or death. that's such a shame. but I remember enjoying my Mom's memorial service because I got to see so many people that I now haven't seen since. :(
Same when my daddy died 5 years ago. I caught up with cousins I hadn’t seen in many years.

I had my German exchange sister from high school (23 years ago!) down for the weekend. We had a fantastic girls weekend - enjoyed a lot of delicious fish, cheese and wine, walked around, and saw Euripides' Le Troiane in a 5th century BC Greek theatre.

This last week I walked 40 miles, as well as a few dips in the sea - nice way to cool off after all that walking!

I went to Etna on Thursday and we hiked up one of the craters. I'd been expecting it to be cooler at altitude, but it was just windy:

Latest posts

Back