Sunday Weigh In (6/14/2020)

Happy Flag Day!

no idea what I weight or what direction I'm going - have I stayed put or gone up is the only question, sadly.
I'll weigh myself tomorrow at work.

Last week 187.0
This week 187.6

Ran out of DHC iron so going to have to switch to all Proferrin until things get "normal" again. BioTech finally has D and A again so I ordered 4 months worth. K looks like it might be an issue at some point. I have about 3 weeks worth and a bottle on the way, hopefully they'll get some in stock in the next month a half.

Work is mayhem and chaos but we aren't doing layoffs which is pretty good in these times.

Finally getting into my family doctor on Friday for a checkup (been trying to get in since March).

Last week 187.0
This week 187.6

Ran out of DHC iron so going to have to switch to all Proferrin until things get "normal" again. BioTech finally has D and A again so I ordered 4 months worth. K looks like it might be an issue at some point. I have about 3 weeks worth and a bottle on the way, hopefully they'll get some in stock in the next month a half.

Work is mayhem and chaos but we aren't doing layoffs which is pretty good in these times.

Finally getting into my family doctor on Friday for a checkup (been trying to get in since March).
Good luck at the doctor.

Latest posts

Back