Sunday Weigh In (5/24/2015)

LW - 160.1
TW - 159.8

At least I'm out of the 160's....although this morning it was 160.3 but I'm going with the lower number from Friday morning damnit! Lol

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all who have served. Have a great week everybody!

Forgot to weigh this morning, but during the week I was up 5 from last week. Either I'm retaining water (ankles are puffy), the stress eating from the last 2 weeks has caught up to me, or bounceback has begun. We shall see!

Nice job everyone, and especially @Bagaof4 ! I know the scale numbers can mess with our heads (everything messes with my crazy head!) but you're doing amazing things for your body!
My ankles have been puffy the last couple days too...hormones! I notice that happens once a month!

Forgot to weigh this morning, but during the week I was up 5 from last week. Either I'm retaining water (ankles are puffy), the stress eating from the last 2 weeks has caught up to me, or bounceback has begun. We shall see!

Nice job everyone, and especially @Bagaof4 ! I know the scale numbers can mess with our heads (everything messes with my crazy head!) but you're doing amazing things for your body!
Sounds like water weight and should be gone soon enough. Try not to fret too much!
LW - 160.1
TW - 159.8

At least I'm out of the 160's....although this morning it was 160.3 but I'm going with the lower number from Friday morning damnit! Lol

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all who have served. Have a great week everybody!
You are doing great!

There are times I hated the once a week check in cause it was usually the highest weight of the week! but once I stopped getting on the scale during the week, it became much easier.

Latest posts

Back