Sunday weigh in (12/06/2015)

LW: 174'sh
TW: 173'sh

On top of messed up gut I have had a cold for the last 3 days that is whooping my tail. Friday night I went to bed around 10 and woke up at 1:30 in the morning and never got back to sleep. Drove down to Champaign yesterday (2 hours) to see my Illini play. After the game and dinner last night on the drive home I missed the first deer coming across I-74 but not the one right behind it. As 75MPH you can imagine there wasn't much left of that deer (at least from what trooper told us). Luckily it went under/around the car and didn't flip up becuase there was a fair amount of traffic. It tore up my wife's 2015 Altima pretty good, but nobody hurt. Anyway, by the time we finally got home around 9 PM I was flat out exhausted. I fell asleep in chair trying to watch the championship games last night and then made it until 7:30 this morning (up 4 times with terrible cramping bm's which eventually turned to ful diarrhea - and it just kills me for the 15 minutes or so on the toilet with chills freezing my ass off and then hopping into bed shivering like a wet puppy....I can't sleep with pants and shirt as it grabs too much so I freeez in my grundies).

Anyway. lost a pound and feel like hell from this cold and my gut issues, but other than that life if grand. :D

LW 271.0
TW 268.8

Painfully slow but steady at 2 months out (tomorrow).
Survived my first post-DS business trip and 2 holiday parties (2 more parties this week!). Feeling pretty good.
Enjoy the week everyone!

On top of messed up gut I have had a cold for the last 3 days that is whooping my tail. Friday night I went to bed around 10 and woke up at 1:30 in the morning and never got back to sleep. Drove down to Champaign yesterday (2 hours) to see my Illini play. After the game and dinner last night on the drive home I missed the first deer coming across I-74 but not the one right behind it. As 75MPH you can imagine there wasn't much left of that deer (at least from what trooper told us). Luckily it went under/around the car and didn't flip up becuase there was a fair amount of traffic. It tore up my wife's 2015 Altima pretty good, but nobody hurt. Anyway, by the time we finally got home around 9 PM I was flat out exhausted. I fell asleep in chair trying to watch the championship games last night and then made it until 7:30 this morning (up 4 times with terrible cramping bm's which eventually turned to ful diarrhea - and it just kills me for the 15 minutes or so on the toilet with chills freezing my ass off and then hopping into bed shivering like a wet puppy....I can't sleep with pants and shirt as it grabs too much so I freeez in my grundies).

Anyway. lost a pound and feel like hell from this cold and my gut issues, but other than that life if grand. :D
So glad no one was hurt. Hitting a deer is one of my biggest on-going fears - so many on my commute, especially this time of year when it's dark both ways. Feel better soon!

So glad no one was hurt. Hitting a deer is one of my biggest on-going fears - so many on my commute, especially this time of year when it's dark both ways. Feel better soon!
Thanks....This is the 3rd deer I have personally been hit by (they hit you is my feelings) and I can't tell you how many near misses. My oldest hit a deer a month ago and spend a night in the hospital as a result. Central, IL has a huge deer herd and some very big Deer so it happens a lot.

(((((((((Scott))))))))), I hate colds, any time of year. Hope the damage can be fixed to the car...at least no HUMAN was hurt. Maybe an old fashioned men's nightshirt????
LW 271.0
TW 268.8

Painfully slow but steady at 2 months out (tomorrow).
Survived my first post-DS business trip and 2 holiday parties (2 more parties this week!). Feeling pretty good.
Enjoy the week everyone!
You did good...Keep it up.

Thanks....This is the 3rd deer I have personally been hit by (they hit you is my feelings) and I can't tell you how many near misses. My oldest hit a deer a month ago and spend a night in the hospital as a result. Central, IL has a huge deer herd and some very big Deer so it happens a lot.
We have deer here too...and yes, they hit YOU. Only time we were hit was in Pittsburg, Damned deer jumped into the side of hubby's baby size truck.

Sorry about the deer, @DSRIGGS. If I were you, I'd buy a warm bathrobe for my chilly nighttime trips to the bathroom. 'Tis the season for warm, snuggly bathrobes and slippers so, you should be able to find them on sale right now.

Last week 150 Today 136. I go to see dr. K tomorrow. Still playing around with water weight
Holy shit, @Charris! I am so glad you are being seen by the Dr., 14 pounds of fluid is scary!

Last week 150.4
This week 150.6
Gain of .02

I am thrilled I didn't gain back to 155 which is where I have been for the last couple of months. 150is would be a great new normal for me.

Happy Sunday!

Sorry about the deer, @DSRIGGS. If I were you, I'd buy a warm bathrobe for my chilly nighttime trips to the bathroom. 'Tis the season for warm, snuggly bathrobes and slippers so, you should be able to find them on sale right now.

Holy shit, @Charris! I am so glad you are being seen by the Dr., 14 pounds of fluid is scary!

Last week 150.4
This week 150.6
Gain of .02

I am thrilled I didn't gain back to 155 which is where I have been for the last couple of months. 150is would be a great new normal for me.

Happy Sunday!
You did great...

At about the 2-3 year mark, I stopped worrying over the .whatever of weight. I just do the whole numbers now. :)

Latest posts

Back