Sunday weigh in (12/06/2015)

LW: 245
TW: 243

I'd say that was a win!
One more pound and I'll be at 25% EWL and I'm 2 months out. Should hit that milestone this week. While it seems like I'm losing very slowly, I can't complain - I can now see a definite loss and I can fit into some of my old much-loved clothing. :)

I'll be seeing the nurse practitioner this week about the edema. I've upped my protein to about 140-150g daily (not easy at 2 months out!!) but still no joy. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this soon.

Hello Friends,
LW 127.5
TW 129

Bouncing around. No excuse except not enough hydration. I've been watching my carbs. Oh well 3 year anniversary is coming up. 12/10. It's been a long road but I'm alive and feeling pretty good. I think I like it here hopefully I can hold at this weight.

Have a good week all.

Evening all - not a weigh week for me - so still looking at NSVs. today is a big one for me. Sister and I worked in the yard 8 solid hours - leaves, burning wood we had separated from trees a few weeks ago. 8 hours - hell fire fuzzy - this time last year i could not walk to the mail box and back without back and leg pain... today 8 hours! now, I feel like I been beat! with one of those limbs we burned, but it is all good. It is one of those nice rewarding hurts.
didn't get a single christmas decoration up - yard was to nasty - but will work on that this week.

Congrats to you all -
wanted a particular shout out to @Clematis - I was in the same boat with calories at 3 weeks - its all good - you are doing great. Hang in and it will get better.

@DSRIGGS - a deer at 75! in a car! really - it is a freaking miracle you were not hurt. I am sorry you feel like hell! Take it easy tomorrow and have lots of chicken soup.

I've been up and down all week. That week showing a 1.5 pound gain but my hands and feet are swollen. Staying the course !!!!

LW: 245
TW: 243

I'd say that was a win!
One more pound and I'll be at 25% EWL and I'm 2 months out. Should hit that milestone this week. While it seems like I'm losing very slowly, I can't complain - I can now see a definite loss and I can fit into some of my old much-loved clothing. :)

I'll be seeing the nurse practitioner this week about the edema. I've upped my protein to about 140-150g daily (not easy at 2 months out!!) but still no joy. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this soon.
Good going, and totally enjoy your old much-loved clothing as I suspect this is the last time you will be able to enjoy them. Let us know how your edema is...and make sure they pull labs to check your protein levels.
Hello Friends,
LW 127.5
TW 129

Bouncing around. No excuse except not enough hydration. I've been watching my carbs. Oh well 3 year anniversary is coming up. 12/10. It's been a long road but I'm alive and feeling pretty good. I think I like it here hopefully I can hold at this weight.

Have a good week all.
WHIT!!! You know hydration is critical. And happy surgiversary a few days early! Unfortunately I also watch my carbs...pop right into my mouth!
Evening all - not a weigh week for me - so still looking at NSVs. today is a big one for me. Sister and I worked in the yard 8 solid hours - leaves, burning wood we had separated from trees a few weeks ago. 8 hours - hell fire fuzzy - this time last year i could not walk to the mail box and back without back and leg pain... today 8 hours! now, I feel like I been beat! with one of those limbs we burned, but it is all good. It is one of those nice rewarding hurts.
didn't get a single christmas decoration up - yard was to nasty - but will work on that this week.

Congrats to you all -
wanted a particular shout out to @Clematis - I was in the same boat with calories at 3 weeks - its all good - you are doing great. Hang in and it will get better.

@DSRIGGS - a deer at 75! in a car! really - it is a freaking miracle you were not hurt. I am sorry you feel like hell! Take it easy tomorrow and have lots of chicken soup.
Great NSV...it's amazing isn't it? Sun I put up the few outside decorations we do. Our street is where the town's Christmas parade lines up before heading into town and I don't want to look like Scrooge here.
I've been up and down all week. That week showing a 1.5 pound gain but my hands and feet are swollen. Staying the course !!!!
Watch your protein intake...up it if below 100 to about 120.
LW: 194
TW: 192

Got those carb levels whipped back into submission. :thumbsup:
Good for you. My carbs keep whipping back at me.

Congrats to you all -

Awesome job being able to work in yard for 8 hours. I couldn't do an hour if I tried.

Yeah hitting a deer at high speed can be bad. Luckily it went under or more likely just exploded because when they flip up they can go through windshield or onto cars following.

Latest posts

Back