Sunday Weigh In (11/01/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Did everyone who was on daylight savings time turn your clock back last night/this morning?

We survived Halloween...of the five bags of candy (Costco size) we started with, we have about half a bag left. I need to give that away ASAP!

Lots of interesting costumes but the best was the Tardis.

Okay, last week was 148
This week was 147.

So while still over where I want to be but headed the right way this week. I think home renovations, are good for my weight.

174 this week so lost a couple pounds. It is weird. I was as low as 170.5 this week (pretty much my lowest of all time) and as high as nearly 177. That being said I am about 4 or 5 days into a 14 day course of Flagyl (so far hasn't been bad) so I am sure that will keep weight down a bit as I shit out the bad stuff. :D

174 this week so lost a couple pounds. It is weird. I was as low as 170.5 this week (pretty much my lowest of all time) and as high as nearly 177. That being said I am about 4 or 5 days into a 14 day course of Flagyl (so far hasn't been bad) so I am sure that will keep weight down a bit as I shit out the bad stuff. :D
But shitting out the bad stuff is what you want to do. Just add good bugs back when you can.

Keep healing Scott. You'll get there.

But shitting out the bad stuff is what you want to do. Just add good bugs back when you can.

Keep healing Scott. You'll get there.
Yeah, I think. I am not convinced I have bad bugs but am doing the Flagyl anyway. I am also continuing to take my Probiotic everyday.

Not a huge fan because of that kind of tangy taste (not sure how to describe it but all yogurt has it) but I will eat one once in a while.
Yeah, but while on an antibiotic, it is helpful. Pretend it's medicine you need and try to get a few eaten while on the Flagyl

LW: 126.5
TW: 127.5

I feel heavy. Rediculous but it's how I feel. I like how I look in clothing but is a tad tight. I'm trying not to freak out but in the back of my mind I think is this going to fail too? Am I going to be one who gains all of the weight back? I hold my breath and say a little prayer every time I get on the scale. I really think this is good weight for me but how do I stay here?

Sorry you are down Scott you sound in good spirits. Are you relocating?

Liz I have a bit of candy left over too. I'll bring it to work my co workers will finish it off in no time.

Happy Noche de Los Muertos my friends
Whitney

LW - 216
TW 216.2

Body taking a break this week and balancing out. I'm down with that.
Thanks Whit and you are going to be fine. Put those fears away and trust in your DS.

I am 90% sure we will end up relocating, but I have not come to that point yet. There is a Director of Manufacturing job in Chicago if I want it, but not sure I do and another job in the South East is just starting to percolate. I would really like that opportunity based on what I know so far. Hopefully by the end of November I will have it settled out and I will start a new gig after the first of the year. I got a fairly good chunk of severance for a short period of time I was there (4 months) and our rainy day fund was pretty decent even though we spent a shit pot full of money on medical travel this year. I definitely need a break and some getting healthier time (on top of my gut issues I have possibly both rotator cuffs torn and it hurts like a sum beetch at times) so I am looking forward to a few months off. Definitely want to find a good opportunity soon so Dianna and I can take a much earned vacation...even if it is just a few days (she wants to save money, I don't care...we/she deserves a cruise or some other very nice beach vacation).

and regarding left over candy I have had a hershey bar, two baby ruth and one butter finger so far this morning....they are the minis not the full size. We will need to get rid of it soon or I will be eating quite a bit of it.

No candy here - we don't do candy because my son is very likely to develop diabetes (it runs heavily in his dad's family) and I have a nasty case of reactive hypoglycemia so we nixed candy long ago. We also don't have any kids in the area we live so I don't feel bad about denying the kiddies their treats.

LW: 255
TW: 253

I avoided the 3 week stall. Narrowly.
I can actually see a difference in me too. It's not much, but it IS something.
I've now lost 40lbs from my highest weight and 20 from my surgery weight :)

Last week: 152.8
This week: 155.2
Gain of 2.4 pounds

I have a lot of candy leftover even though, we had 487 trick-or-treaters last night. I will get rid of it this week. I need to stop this suspected "bounce back". I don't want to bounce out of my clothes.

LW: 295.8
TW: 290.3

Friday was 1 month from coming home from surgery. I came home at 324lb, so my 1-month weight loss was 34lb (20lb of that was easy hospital water weight).
My average protein this week is 83g (not doing any protein supplements), so of that I am proud!

Latest posts

Back