Sunday Weigh In (1/11/2015)

I got on the scale on Friday, and then again yesterday to be sure it wasn't just a malfunction, lol, so I'll not be torturing myself by going on again today, but I'm down 8 pounds from last week! I have hit and surpassed my goal weight, my second goal weight, that I set once I passed the first one of my lowest ever adult weight and kept going. I didn't even know where to start with setting a goal weight because from everything I read and what my surgeon told me, someone who starts out as large as I did, getting to be "only" obese or maybe "just" overweight would be the most to expect. I suppose I might hit "normal" in a few more pounds and that's just insane! Sorry for the long ramble, but it's a good day for me :bacondance:

I got on the scale on Friday, and then again yesterday to be sure it wasn't just a malfunction, lol, so I'll not be torturing myself by going on again today, but I'm down 8 pounds from last week! I have hit and surpassed my goal weight, my second goal weight, that I set once I passed the first one of my lowest ever adult weight and kept going. I didn't even know where to start with setting a goal weight because from everything I read and what my surgeon told me, someone who starts out as large as I did, getting to be "only" obese or maybe "just" overweight would be the most to expect. I suppose I might hit "normal" in a few more pounds and that's just insane! Sorry for the long ramble, but it's a good day for me :bacondance:

That's amazing!

Congratulations Ladies and happy Sunday!
The last time I weighed was 2 weeks ago. I was dehydrated documenting my lowest weight ever. Then yesterday when I got home from our vacation in Southern CA. Great vacation back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks off.

12/28 115
1/10 117
1/11 120

Still in May low range (under 125) so I am ok with this weight.

Have a great week all. I'm off to finish Sunday chores and prep for the week.
Whit

Fantastic!!!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

LW 116
TW 120

Happy to have come back up a bit.
Great job, Liz! And Lauren... Wow! It takes time to wrap our heads around our new size. Congratulations!

I'm glad you came back up a bit too...

glad everybody is doing great.....I might buy a scale. I just might.

:rotating:
Why? Or are you just feeling out of place?
I like your method...how clothes fit.

Congratulations Ladies and happy Sunday!
The last time I weighed was 2 weeks ago. I was dehydrated documenting my lowest weight ever. Then yesterday when I got home from our vacation in Southern CA. Great vacation back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks off.

12/28 115
1/10 117
1/11 120

Still in May low range (under 125) so I am ok with this weight.

Have a great week all. I'm off to finish Sunday chores and prep for the week.
Whit
Whit, I am glad you climbed back up to where you are comfortable. Good going...and avoid dehydration, PLEASE.

LW 180
TW 178

With my system now moving on its own...I'm quite frankly surprised I didn't lose more than just just in the sheer amount of poop that's been clogging my intestines! Lol

So freaking awesome!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back