Sunday Weigh In (1/4/2015)

LW 121
TW 116
Started a rant, but this is not the place. Suffice it to say I may need to join Diana's Adult Children's thread. :wall:

Loose waist is best progress, Liz! Nice!

Last edited:
Up another one pound due to holiday non-compliance. Working on getting myself in gear while trying not to be too hard on myself to cause oppositional behavior. The struggle is real! :cautious::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last week 165
This week 164
Down a pound. Working hard to banish the candy but, it is still around. It calls to me, hear it?

Up another one pound due to holiday non-compliance. Working on getting myself in gear while trying not to be too hard on myself to cause oppositional behavior. The struggle is real! :cautious::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Just get back in the habit of protein first. Sorry you went up.

Last week 165
This week 164
Down a pound. Working hard to banish the candy but, it is still around. It calls to me, hear it?
Yeap, I hear it! You are doing so good

can't hear your candy but I can hear my cookies. :frown: this morning I almost drove to Raley's to get a chocolate croissant. their bakery stuff is the most awesome.

I don't know where my weight is but I assume up. my pants are tighter in the waist. :devilish:

LW 121
TW 116
Started a rant, but this is not the place. Suffice it to say I may need to join Diana's Adult Children's thread. :wall:

Loose waist is best progress, Liz! Nice!

You can start your own rant page and we will all come commiserate!

On vacation late to the party no scale! Here is a picture of me with my grandkids. I can say this here- the oldest my love Sophia is very heavy. What to do. She is only 8. I am so worried about her. My step daughter is heavy to over weight boardering on obese. And they eat crap. We ran around and played all weekend. image.jpg

On vacation late to the party no scale! Here is a picture of me with my grandkids. I can say this here- the oldest my love Sophia is very heavy. What to do. She is only 8. I am so worried about her. My step daughter is heavy to over weight boardering on obese. And they eat crap. We ran around and played all weekend.
All you can do is hope she follows your example of the you NOW! Not the one that required surgery to fix your MO.

On vacation late to the party no scale! Here is a picture of me with my grandkids. I can say this here- the oldest my love Sophia is very heavy. What to do. She is only 8. I am so worried about her. My step daughter is heavy to over weight boardering on obese. And they eat crap. We ran around and played all weekend. View attachment 482
That's a great picture, Whit! Maybe you can broaden her healthy food palate when you see them?

Latest posts

Back