Stalkers

BTW, I give "Protecting the Gift" by Gavin deBecker as a baby shower gift now, along with whatever handmade sweater or quilt I give. I don't presume to preach to anyone about anything, but this author could very well save your life someday. He was the security advisor to several presidents and has a huge security firm that assesses the danger of celebrity stalkers. I buy this guy's books and have them to give away to new mothers as well as "The Gift of Fear" to abused women I know.

I might have to get that Book for my sheltered little love button who is due in 6 Days now

Take the easy way out. Just tell both of them you are going to be very busy and not available for a while. You have lots of stuff to take care of that's been put aside too long. Good Bye!

These are casual acquaintances, not life-long friends. Their emotional neediness should not be allowed to impinge upon your happiness.

I think it's time to say goodbye permanently. Leaving the door open even a crack will continue to enable their fantasies that you will ultimately become BFF's with constant contact. Cutting the cord, while a painful shock initially, will serve all parties better in the long term. Stepping aside will allow them to move on and find other confidantes that are more aligned to the type of friendships they are seeking. It's even possible they would find they are a good match for each other if you were out of the picture...

I thought Diana's letters were perfect, and would want to reciprocate when support is needed, but there is a niggling in there that doesn't feel right.

The yelling at you, and the needing daily email requests doesn't seem just needy, but somewhat manipulative.

Latest posts

Back