Southernlady's before and after

Okay, newest group photo taken in Arlington, VA at the hotel after we got back from the funeral on 21 Oct 2015, this time is my side of the family:

Familyin DC.jpg

I had JUST smiled and then they snapped the photo, LOL.

Okay, left to right this time
Nephew in law married to my niece wearing the blue dress
A SO to my oldest male cousin with the big "cheesy" grin :) (he's 2 years younger than me)
My full sister in tan top who is 4 years younger than me and mom to the one in the blue dress.
My youngest male cousin's wife (in red jacket)
Cousin (it was his dad who we interred at Arlington National Cemetery), retired Navy and 8 years younger than me, kneeling with my grand niece who is the cutie holding the roses and sunflower.
Me (with hand on Charles' arm) and STILL the shorty in the group
My half sister (she's 17 years younger than I am (she's a veterinarian who owns her own practice) between me and Charles
Her dh (a lawyer, shareholder in the law firm where he practices, constitutional law and has worked in the Attorney General's office in the state where they ive) on the other side of Charles
My cousins once removed, daughters to the one kneeling and the one in the red jacket.

What a wonderful group photo!! And you look fantastic!
Don't ya just hate it when they catch you *after* you smiled? LOL

What a lovely photo - must have been a very special day for you to all be together. Also I love the variegated coloring in your top - just a beautiful detail.

What a lovely photo - must have been a very special day for you to all be together. Also I love the variegated coloring in your top - just a beautiful detail.
It was.

The top came from Kohl's. I needed something more fallish but not too wintry. It looks like sweater material but it isn't and the sleeves are 3/4 length.

Latest posts

Back