SmartNurse-Update

They are going to discharge her tomorrow. She will go to a local hotel. Her mother said she is still a little confused. She is in an unfamiliar city with no outside help. This is very alarming to me...

I feel her and her mom. 10 days in the hospital let alone the ICU is a long time. Hopefully all is well and she can get on with her new life.

So when you say a little confused are you saying that she is having a little mental fuzziness or just maybe she is a little overwhelmed with everything going on? Those are two very different things so I M hoping it is the latter.

I'm not sure what kind of confusion. her mom is in Connecticut. So she is alone. Ivenot been able to see her often I have a gring work load.

I'm going to call the Dr tomorrow.

I'm not sure what kind of confusion. her mom is in Connecticut. So she is alone. Ivenot been able to see her often I have a gring work load.

You are a sweetheart Whit!

I thought her mom was with her...

Maybe brain fog from anesthesia? That will confuse the best of us and takes a few days to go away.

I thought her mom was with her...

Maybe brain fog from anesthesia? That will confuse the best of us and takes a few days to go away.
No doubt about it with pain meds and everything else going on in the hospital it can definitely leave one a little disoriented. I know I have my moments and fade in and out of sleep

I have such a hectic work load I have not been around much. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and can not imagine being released and on my own.

Whit, thank you for the updates and for being her angel through this long haul. I would hope if she is genuinely confused, meaning not functioning properly mentally, that she would not be discharged even if she were close to home, nevermind in an unfamiliar city and by herself. Please let us know whatever you find out.

Latest posts

Back