SmartNurse-Update

Whit

Hello all,
Dana is still in the hospital. She is having a second surgery the check for a blockage this evening.

She is in the best possible hands as Dr. Rabkin is a very skilled surgeon but please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

Whit

So sorry! Revisions suck, esp RNY to DS revisions. Thanks for letting us know, and please continue to keep us posted. Lots of people concerned and sending positive thoughts her way.

Sorry to hear she needed a second surgery. Hope she's through the worst of it and on her way to a smooth recovery. Best wishes to her.

@hilary1617 She had a second surgery to remove an adhesion. I went to see her on Sunday, she was in the ICU. She was better but very out of it. I called yesterday and today and she was sleeping. They will not tell me anything. Im going to call her mom and post an update.

Hi guys,
Her mom just sent me a text. She is finally out of the ICU. 10 long days. I am waiting for more detailed information. The hospital will not give it to me over the phone. In person yes over the phone no.

Will advise.

Latest posts

Back