Rebel Ice Cream!!!!

I'll look forward to the report. :bacondance: I didn't look too hard but not seeing an ice cream emoji!

I so want to try this. I"m in San Diego next Saturday for the day. If I have time, I'm going to go Find it.
Fingers crossed! Looks like the best option there is a place called Barons Market.

Huh. Their website says there is a store that stocks it near DH's cancer doc in Bloomfield Hills, MI. I will make a point to get some. I have bad experiences with low carb ice cream, and ice cream in general. Lactose, probably.

Huh. Their website says there is a store that stocks it near DH's cancer doc in Bloomfield Hills, MI. I will make a point to get some. I have bad experiences with low carb ice cream, and ice cream in general. Lactose, probably.
Me too! I so wanted Halo Top to taste good but yuck! I don't want to pay the big bucks to have ice cream shipped only to find out it sucks!!!

View attachment 2071 Munchkin,

This has your name all over it. :)
You are so correct! I am laughing my ass off right now because I came here to post this exact thing! And yes, I ordered. I got a case of enchiladas for $44. Free shipping and 4 pints of ice cream. They say you get chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. It takes 5 to 10 days for them to make your stuff. They explained they are a small company and they manufacture to order. The food is right up our alley. Low carb. I would have tried the pizza and the poppers too but the food is expensive!

You are so correct! I am laughing my ass off right now because I came here to post this exact thing! And yes, I ordered. I got a case of enchiladas for $44. Free shipping and 4 pints of ice cream. They say you get chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. It takes 5 to 10 days for them to make your stuff. They explained they are a small company and they manufacture to order. The food is right up our alley. Low carb. I would have tried the pizza and the poppers too but the food is expensive!

Made me laugh too. You will have to tell me about the ice cream!

So, my local health food store carries the Real Good food and I've tried a few and boy are they good! I have some in the deep freeze for emergencies! I find the pizzas are good if you cook them in a toaster oven or air fryer but not the microwave! All the other-ones I've tried are good in the microwave! :cool:

Have any of you seen the new Yogurt by Dannon? It's called Two Good, it only has two sugars and 2-3 net carbs with 12 grams of protein! I'm going to buy some tomorrow and report back! :rolleyes:

Two Good yogurt is... bland. It's like eating non-flavored yogurt but you think you taste something but you're not sure what flavor. For 5 more carbs I get yummy yogurt, I'm willing to eat the 5 for 10x the flavor!
Disappointed...:(

Two Good yogurt is... bland. It's like eating non-flavored yogurt but you think you taste something but you're not sure what flavor. For 5 more carbs I get yummy yogurt, I'm willing to eat the 5 for 10x the flavor!
Disappointed...:(
That's too bad. I have never been a fan of yogurt so I am sure I wouldn't like it. To me, it's like eating spoiled milk.

Latest posts

Back