Ok.......BAD BREATH.........anyone?

Up2Me3

Posting here on the DS board as there aren't too many of us SADI's yet. Do any of you struggle with bad breath....I'm not talking your average bad breath....I'm talking like old man near death breath! HORRID....

Chewing gum and mints sit and make my tummy rumble so I don't like to use a lot of those.....any suggestions?

Posting here on the DS board as there aren't too many of us SADI's yet. Do any of you struggle with bad breath....I'm not talking your average bad breath....I'm talking like old man near death breath! HORRID....

Chewing gum and mints sit and make my tummy rumble so I don't like to use a lot of those.....any suggestions?
Called Ketosis and is exactly what you want...it's horrid to deal with but it's because you are burning fat cells.

@southernlady This actually makes me happy to have bad breath LOL!! So now that you are at your goal weight - is this not an issue for you at this point?

@southernlady This actually makes me happy to have bad breath LOL!! So now that you are at your goal weight - is this not an issue for you at this point?
Nope not an issue and actually because I didn't go AS low as most (cause 1) count all carbs and 2) felt better during my losing phase of about 75-100), I didn't suffer from it much after the first month.

yes I think that is common, my kids said it was not just bad breath but even when I had my mouth closed, they could smell it through my exhaling-nose. it gets better, or you just get used to it, been so long I forgot

Latest posts

Back