New job concerns

DS fan

Hey everyone! Long time no posts from me!

heres a catch up. I’m just about 5 years out. Hit my lowest of 181 about 2 years ago and am currently hovering around 200-205. Not happy but making changes.

I am posting today because I just recently accepted a job after being self employed for years and well..... I am nervous about the bathroom issue stuff. I am not sure how to address this or if I should. There will be a shared bathroom in the stock room area. I am not sure if there’s an exhaust fan or not.....PLEASE for the love of everything let there be!

I have a fresh bottle of poopouri but we all know sometimes it doesn’t sink like normies do LOL

sooooo..... what’s a girl to do? Address it? Wait until it happens? Help please

Seriously1 When my surgeon suggested I may be gassier after the surgery, all I could think of was how I'd be getting payback on my husband and dog.
LOL ! This is true here too! But a new job is different Hahahaha I mean unless they aren’t nice to me then all bets off JK

What type of hours do you have? I get up about 2 hours before I have to leave in order to empty out before work. I eat clean during the workweek. Most days I do not have to poop at work. I consider it a great day if I do not have to poop at work! :D If I am having an "oh no, I have to poop again" day, I leave for lunch and use a McDonald's or similar restroom (sorry, fast food joints!) rather than stink up the bathroom at work. Of course, some days you just have to go. I ask myself, "Would you rather stink up the bathroom at work or poop your pants? Your choice", lol. Pay attention to your food and your poop schedule and eventually, you should be able to figure out which food makes you have more gas/poop problems, then avoid those foods when you know you have to work!

Get some spray for the bathroom and keep it in there! Just stick the spray in there when no one is looking and you will find everyone uses it -- not just you!

I once attended a training with a small group of people and one lady kept leaving to use the bathroom. The bathroom smelled quite badly. During the meeting, she got up to go again and she said to everyone, "I'm sorry, I had McDonald's for lunch and it didn't agree with me" and everyone laughed. You can always claim you ate something that did not agree with you. I would not give any explanation though. As Liz said, everyone has stinky poop.

As you can tell this topic is near and dear to my heart! I have also found that if I eat lightly at work, I am less likely to have to poop. If I eat anything heavy or with a lot of fiber (i.e. flour, vegetables) or drink coffee, I will have to poop. I do best eating protein snacks (chicken, cheese, tuna, lunch meat slices) during the day, not a traditional lunch.

As you can tell this topic is near and dear to my heart! I have also found that if I eat lightly at work, I am less likely to have to poop. If I eat anything heavy or with a lot of fiber (i.e. flour, vegetables) or drink coffee, I will have to poop. I do best eating protein snacks (chicken, cheese, tuna, lunch meat slices) during the day, not a traditional lunch.
I’m usually done for the day by 9 and the earliest will be 9:30 show time. So I think if I eat clean the days before I have to work and stop eating around 6 at night I should be good BUT being me nervous makes me have to poop too .

Rice is my enemy.... I just can't go near it any more without disastrous results.

Try to avoid your triggers....

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The body spray Axe is overpowering. Courtesy flushes, pre-emptive and sound masking ones. I never used poo pourie (sp).

Latest posts

Back