I was banned from Ara Keshishian's FB group....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it technically just for his patients? Or potential patients?

Or were you a tad...uhm...emphatic about something?

No, @Spiky Bugger , EN was completely tame. In contrast, I was the Witch from the Wizard of Oz. Sincerely. EN has been the voice of reason there. I've been shit stirring and calling out one person in particular. His admins are to blame. Dr K is Facebook ignorant, blissfully so. I believe he is getting bad intel from a butt-hurt newbie who didn't like the truth.

I used academically correct language, which threatened his motherfucking minions.He's about ten seconds away from making for-real enemies of "the vets." It will rock his world, I'm sure. I just messaged "him" (his minions) on Facebook.

No, @Spiky Bugger , EN was completely tame. In contrast, I was the Witch from the Wizard of Oz. Sincerely. EN has been the voice of reason there. I've been shit stirring and calling out one person in particular. His admins are to blame. Dr K is Facebook ignorant, blissfully so. I believe he is getting bad intel from a butt-hurt newbie who didn't like the truth.
Dr. K. is typically Internet ignorant. I am devoted for now to giving him a clue. Unfortunately, he's about a nanosecond from pissing off "the vets" beyond redemption.

Dr. K. is at the mercy of cunts. I gave him my phone, physical addy, university location, supervising prof's name, CV, email and phone. This SHOULD get his attention, if he ever sees it. Chances are the cunts will prevent him seeing it, and the result will be that I will become an enemy. Don't become my next habit, shitheads.

Oh, EN. If you've got his cell phone number, use it. I can see his office staff now, screening your calls, texts and messages like it's their job. I ***used*** to do that for my husband, when I worked in the office. Nobody got through. Ever.

EN's post was totally professional. I was the one cussing (mildly) and my post on that thread is still there. I did, however, do my first ever GBCF post, directing everyone over here, which was almost immediately deleted. I am outta there. I don't have the time or the patience.

EN's post was totally professional. I was the one cussing (mildly) and my post on that thread is still there. I did, however, do my first ever GBCF post, directing everyone over here, which was almost immediately deleted. I am outta there. I don't have the time or the patience.
He's apparently ready to make enemies. Or maybe is kept in cluelessness by his rainbow shitting minions.

BTW I have publicized my admiration and support of him EVERYWHERE, and anyone claiming otherwise will hear from my attorney, who is a family member who LOVES nailing assholes who aggravate her relatives.

*Sigh* While I am not on that site often and have no idea what is going on I ask that you do not call him. Those of us who he called asking for updates post-op will thank you. I would hope whatever going on does not impact access to him for former, current and future patients.

He called me every day the first week I went home then every 3 days for 2 full weeks. He saved my life I do not care if he is internet savvy or not.
I hope you work it out, you have allot to offer those who listen.

Proud Mother Fuckin Dr. K Minion.

Peace.

Last edited:
Wow!

I had heard that his brother did his internetting for him...but this is too bad.

I have no idea, since I don't FB. (But maybe I'm glad, because he is my surgeon and he is the person I need access to when I'm in trouble?)

I think EN is the bomb-dickity!
I must have missed the post in question.
But I did comment on Sharon's post - I'm glad she brought it up, it is like an elephant in the room!
Who (let me guess) deleted their post this time? The chick who has like 4 profiles, she creates a new one each time she gets kicked off of a site.

I learn from you vets each and every day! Spiky Bugger, you need to get on FB, it'll make your hair turn gray with all the craziness! :)
Thanks EN for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back