I Am Scheduled: Updated

So I did get both A & D injections today and Dr K said this is probably just something that i am going to need to have as part of my every 6 month check up. It was also interesting to learn that vitamin a and d injections are compounded from medical grade olive oil that is irradiated. Ha.

He wasn't too worried about the K lab values as my INR was fine a few weeks ago and that is the real test as he says. He felt the bleeding under skin that I get is more a function of low A & D than K since my gums aren't bleeding.

He also was not too concerned with zinc or copper at the levels I am at.

BTW my weight at revision last year was 182 and today I was 182.

Last edited:
So I did get both A & D today and Dr K said this is probably just something that i am going to need tie have as part of my every 6 month check up. He wasn't too worried about the K as my inr was fine a few weeks ago and that is the real test as her says. He felt the bleeding under skin that I get is more a function of low A & D than K since my gums aren't bleeding.

He also was not too concerned with zinc or copper at the levels I am at.

BTW my weight at revision last year was 182 and today I was 182.
I'm glad to hear he didn't think some of the levels you were worried about aren't too bad after all! I also think his plan for the surgery sounds good. Enjoy your meds while you can!

Now you listen to me Scott. This is the LAST surgery for you for a long time. You need to just STOP this malingering and attention-whoring, and get well and get on with things!

Tell Ara hi from me, and that I said to fix you up for good this time!

Looking forward to a good report tomorrow. Good luck, and good drugs.

Now you listen to me Scott. This is the LAST surgery for you for a long time. You need to just STOP this malingering and attention-whoring, and get well and get on with things!

Tell Ara hi from me, and that I said to fix you up for good this time!

Looking forward to a good report tomorrow. Good luck, and good drugs.
Yes Mom! :D

Will do on all counts. I already have my oral dilaudid script filled and looking forward to some IV nectar to keep me comfortable while in the hospital.

BTW , he was absolutely flabbergasted that this sucker didn't show up on a CT scan.

Hopefully the lap "mini component separation" with mesh will be doable, if not he will fillet me l he a fish! Either way I expect this to be the last one for a long while and my attention whoring days will be over.

Yes Mom! :D

Will do on all counts. I already have my oral dilaudid script filled and looking forward to some IV nectar to keep me comfortable while in the hospital.

BTW , he was absolutely flabbergasted that this sucker didn't show up on a CT scan.

Hopefully the lap "mini component separation" with mesh will be doable, if not he will fillet me l he a fish! Either way I expect this to be the last one for a long while and my attention whoring days will be over.

I know Scott get over it already. Because you know every time something happens to you then I have to one up you. Lol. But really I hope this will fix you for good. I know from my first malnourished episode how terrible it is to feel bad every single day you wake up. I wouldn't even wish that on my ex husband. I think. Lol

I know Scott get over it already. Because you know every time something happens to you then I have to one up you. Lol. But really I hope this will fix you for good. I know from my first malnourished episode how terrible it is to feel bad every single day you wake up. I wouldn't even wish that on my ex husband. I think. Lol
Thanks darling and you are done ne too..so no one upping allowed

Latest posts

Back