I actually ATE dinner tonight

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I figured I’ve been averaging about 600 calories per day, or 200 with malabsorption figured in per day all week. I’m literally on a starvation level.

I’ve been exhausted, cold, tired. Lost 5 lbs this week. Lbs I didn’t need to lose.

But today, I actually had a real meal.

We got some Hormel Beef tips, small serving sizes of Bob Evan’s Mashed Potatoes, we almost finished off one between us, I added butter. And a can of sweet peas with no salt. We like those better. I had two servings of everything but my serving sizes were very tiny. And I was full. But I actually had a REAL MEAL. It’s a start.

We also went by Affordable Dentures to make an appointment for about two weeks from now. I figured it’s gonna take about that much longer to fully heal. And the lady at the front desk agreed. Hopefully it won’t take long to get the bridge made to fill in that gap.

Hopefully I can do it again.

Well…progress, no matter how slow, IS progress.

And, I like those beef tips and mashed potatoes. Butter ‘em up!
Exactly! And this morning I finally got all my vitamins in for the first time since I saw the dentist two days before I had the teeth pulled. I knew I couldn’t stop my aspirin and Plavax but that didn’t mean I couldn’t stop my other blood thinners like my E, my multi which had E in it, my Celebrex. Then afterwards, I was lucky to get my prescription medications in. Didn’t even attempt the Vitamins so it’s been a week without, I was getting the prescription meds all tangled up with the dissolvable stitches. And that would cause bleeding. So trying to take vitamins wasn’t gonna happen. And that wasn’t helping my health status.

Exactly! And this morning I finally got all my vitamins in for the first time since I saw the dentist two days before I had the teeth pulled. I knew I couldn’t stop my aspirin and Plavax but that didn’t mean I couldn’t stop my other blood thinners like my E, my multi which had E in it, my Celebrex. Then afterwards, I was lucky to get my prescription medications in. Didn’t even attempt the Vitamins so it’s been a week without, I was getting the prescription meds all tangled up with the dissolvable stitches. And that would cause bleeding. So trying to take vitamins wasn’t gonna happen. And that wasn’t helping my health status.
Can you add in Vit K? Would that help?

Latest posts

Back