Home from Italy

We spent last April in Europe, and I love "revisiting" some of the places with others through their pictures. You look fabulous by the way! Could you imagine doing all that walking and exploring before your DS?

Thank you and no, I could never imagine doing any of this pre-DS. I wouldn't even fly once I became obese. I hated the looks I got from the airline personnel and from the passengers. I don't think I could have physically kept up with the tours either. I am so grateful to be where I am in my life. What a gift!

Last edited:
Looks like a great trip! Brought back memories for me! And the pasta dish with truffles....WANT! Hope you tried the gelato!

Looks like a great trip! Brought back memories for me! And the pasta dish with truffles....WANT! Hope you tried the gelato!

The pasta with truffles was truly unforgettable. I brought some truffles home. I will try to replicate the recipe, have to have it again! We did have gelato, several times. I am not a big ice cream/gelato person, even though it was delicious. I would rather have a big ole chocolate chip cookie or some chewy brownies, excuse me while I wipe my chin.

Latest posts

Back