Hey! Paleo Nazi!

I have gotten reactive asthma from colds that go to my chest since I got pneumonia in 1998. So I try not to overreact, but hacking up a lung multiple times a day is no fun. Charles is lucky he didn't get bronchitis at least, since he too was diagnosed with reactive asthma two years ago after a bad cold/flu that settled in his lungs.

Yeah...my cold is ALMOST gone...but...the conjunctivitis is annoying. I don't have Ebola (thanks, Diana) coming from my eye, but it is SOOOOO sensitive that it hurts to touch my EYELASHES. Geeze. I had no idea old age was going to be like this.

And I tried to phone the bugger and my phone call won't go through. Pm me your phone number again and I'll find out why the UK won't allow me to fraternise with you. Perhaps it's your maximatosis?

And I tried to phone the bugger and my phone call won't go through. Pm me your phone number again and I'll find out why the UK won't allow me to fraternise with you. Perhaps it's your maximatosis?

Many irons in the fire right now...busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest! I'll try calling you in a few!!

@DianaCox , every time now when I get a cold, I need my inhaler. Never any other time. Comes from years of living with my allergies instead of re-homing my cats. I'd suggest you keep an inhaler when you get a cold. I didn't, and ended up in the ER, getting breathing treatments.

@DianaCox , every time now when I get a cold, I need my inhaler. Never any other time. Comes from years of living with my allergies instead of re-homing my cats. I'd suggest you keep an inhaler when you get a cold. I didn't, and ended up in the ER, getting breathing treatments.
I get a yearly refill, even if I don't use it, of the albuterol, and take it with me on trips as well, because I never want to feel that unable-to-breathe feeling again. I haven't used mine in at least 2 years, but I'm only a good chest cold away from it and I know it.

Latest posts

Back