Hey everyone

Charris

Now an angel
I just wanted to drop in and say Hello. I always run to you guys when the sh×× hits the fan. Right now nothing much is going on.

I'm down 60 pounds. I would like to loose another 50 pounds to be at 118 so that when bounce back happens I can still be under 140.

My grandbaby aka Toot has been getting my every minute of free time that I can stay awake. lol

Miss you guys.

Edit grammar

Attachments

• 20140419_182331.jpg
    20140419_182331.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140420_130342.jpeg
    20140420_130342.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-03-31_14.58.51.jpg
    2014-03-31_14.58.51.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
I am so glad that you stopped by! Congrats on the weight loss. Sounds like things are going well for you, yay!

DS wise i'm doing better. Dealing with female stuff now. Dr did biopsy to see if i have cancer in my female parts. But other than that I'm just trucking along like the little engine that could. At some point this year I'm going to have a complete hysterectomy. Cant be sad over that. lol How have you been?

Hey Lady good to hear you are doing well. I'm a Grandma of three! I live 9 hours away and miss them terribly! Spend as much time as you can with them they grow so fast.

Glad things are going well in the weight loss department. Sending positive thoughts that the biopsy comes back clear. The grandbaby. what a cutie!!

DS wise i'm doing better. Dealing with female stuff now. Dr did biopsy to see if i have cancer in my female parts. But other than that I'm just trucking along like the little engine that could. At some point this year I'm going to have a complete hysterectomy. Cant be sad over that. lol How have you been?
Sorry to hear that you're going to have to go through that and I hope the biopsy comes back negative!

I hope it all goes well, and enjoy the grandbaby! Wishing you some drama-free time.

Here is a post I made yesterday on FB about one of mine:

I have been out of town since Saturday. My granddaughter Caylee is 21 months old and not really talking yet, though she has a few words. I have chosen to be called Dinana, and that's what she has been told my name is - she recognizes it, but has never tried to say it. She lives across the street, so we see her nearly every day.

For the last month or so, she has been very standoffish with both Charles and me - possibly because SOME of the time that she and her mom or dad walk out of the house down the block with her, they are going to the park, and coming to see us is NOT what she was expecting or wanting. For the last month, she has refused to come up on the bed where I often am sitting working on my computer and cuddle with me like she used to.

Charles told me that the last time she came over, she was being her usual standoffish self with him, but had wandered into our bedroom to look for the cats. She then went out to the front of the house, grabbed Charles' finger and pulled him into the bedroom, pointed at the bed and said "No Nana!" over and over, quite animatedly.

I am so touched that she noticed I was gone - and that I have a name!

I missed Easter and the egg hunt - but here she is in the Easter dress I got her - I can't wait to get home and see if I'm back in her favor because she missed me!
10311917_10152085559441173_4827248814563722670_n.jpg

congrats on the weight loss, Charris, geez I hope you don't have cancer. he is one cute baby and I love the "Toot" !!

Diana that little girl is so beautiful.

He's adorable! Congrats on your success, and BIG FAT BOO to lady part issues. Hysterectomy is great, according to my mom and sister (both had it done by 55 and 40, respectively). @DianaCox My mom (Nana) is out of town and my kids miss her terribly. They usually go to her house on Wednesdays and Thursdays. But, alas, she went to Maui, alone (lol), to get some time to herself.

@Charris, congrats on the loss...as Toot is adorable.

I had a partial hysterectomy at 39 (20 years ago now back in March). I also had a cancer scare but I woke up to good news. I still have my ovaries and am JUST now getting past menopause...mine came and went really easy. One year I blood tested fine, the next year I was all the way thru.

@DianaCox, she is a sweetheart. How old is she now? IF I remember correctly, she is close in age to my two grandsons...one turned 2 last Friday (week ago) and the other will be 2 in early June.

How's your cousin doing, @Charris ?

@Spiky Bugger

she is better but not following the rules trying to kill herself by smoking marijuana and drinking like a fish. Her mate doing the same and she is only a year out from her RNY. They SHARE birthday and had 14 large bottles of liquor and a keg. The one who had the rny fell on me and ended up passing out drunk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GIVE THEM INFO TO GET THE DS , THAT NOW THEY WANT. UGGGGGGH

THANKS FOR ASKING

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back