Hello Everyone.....New to group

Danicka12

I originally had a Vsg done in June 2012 by Dr. Singh. Long story short got pregnancy, doctor said it would never happen, with my miracle baby in July 2013. Looking for information of either getting a revision or a new surgery. All information is appreciated. TIA

:welcomebanner:
I originally had a Vsg done in June 2012 by Dr. Singh. Long story short got pregnancy, doctor said it would never happen, with my miracle baby in July 2013. Looking for information of either getting a revision or a new surgery. All information is appreciated. TIA

Welcome Danicka! Great to have you with us.

hello, glad to see you here. how is your health, OK? what is going on with your restriction and your eating. congratulations on your new baby! :cloud9:

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to learning new things......I have so much going on with me at the moment. I had a high risk pregnancy so i was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy. I have an appt with my surgeon on Thursday. Hopefully I'll hear some good ideas.

well good Lord! looks like I really wanted to welcome you to the group! Sorry about that - I do tend to get click. Guess I really had clicked on that Post Reply button.

Welcome, Danicka. Before you go see your surgeon - you should know that surgeons tend to push procedures they do, rather than the procedure that might be best for you. It'd be a great idea to post here what's going on with your weight, eating, health, etc., and these ladies can help you figure out what might be best suited for you. Then, once you know the procedure that's best for you, THEN you can find a surgeon who specializes in it and is great at it to make sure you get the best care. This is especially important with revision surgeries which can be more complex. Just a suggestion. :)

I just had a VSG to DS with partial re-sleeve on 11/28. The loss is super slow. I've lost about 20 lbs since starting the 5 day pre-op diet. But at 4 weeks out I had lost 10.5 inches.
Hoping I'll be able to reach my goal of a normal BMI.

I just had a VSG to DS with partial re-sleeve on 11/28. The loss is super slow. I've lost about 20 lbs since starting the 5 day pre-op diet. But at 4 weeks out I had lost 10.5 inches.
Hoping I'll be able to reach my goal of a normal BMI.

@star0210, that's 3.3 lbs or so per week, counting your 5 day pre-op. That's not too shabby! Especially for one of us "Super Absorbers", I'd take that. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back