Happy 4th!

Enjoy the day. I will be in bed with a quivering mass of candy ass dogs. Drugged, of course.
Ours don’t turn into a quivering mass until about dark. We don’t drug ours, thankfully the fireworks are far enough away, we can’t even hear them ourselves. But we break down and let the dogs in the bed with us which we usually don’t do.

so many more fireworks than there used to be: I feel SO sorry for all the dogs and cats who are stressed to the max over this.

I really liked the way it was when/where I grew up: people might have a few sparkles or firecrackers but only ON THE ACTUAL FOURTH! not going off for weeks at a time.

and for the big fireworks, everyone enjoyed the one professionally put on and then went home and it was over. I wish we could get back to that.

so many more fireworks than there used to be: I feel SO sorry for all the dogs and cats who are stressed to the max over this.

I really liked the way it was when/where I grew up: people might have a few sparkles or firecrackers but only ON THE ACTUAL FOURTH! not going off for weeks at a time.

and for the big fireworks, everyone enjoyed the one professionally put on and then went home and it was over. I wish we could get back to that.
Me too

Same here. The dog I have now is ok with the noise, but in the past I've ha dogs that had to be drugged, poor babies.

Latest posts

Back