Had ablation today ugggh

Dang girlfriend you are about ready to pass me up on the weight loss. You are doing something right. Congratulations. The energy will come even though I know it seems as if NEVER will. lol

I look at other people's weight loss and freak out that mine is too slow. My rational side knows mine is just fine. I have not even been able to eat more than 1000 calories in a day yet. I am getting over 60 grams of protein each day though. So, it will be what it is for me. For you, you had a revision darling, that is an entirely different animal.

Really watch those carbs, stay under 50 grams per day, everyday. If you feel hungry but, know that you can't be, drink more water. It is typical for people to mistake thirst for hunger. That is the best way to optimize our weight-loss. I stay under 45 grams of carbs a day. My focus is to keep getting all the protein I can while getting 64 ounces of water.

I am glad you are feeling better. I am so happy I had a hysterectomy in 2008. I am finished with that plumbing didn't need it anymore anyway.

it will pass... eventually... like a bad burn on the inside.. . If they would tell us this would hurt like that after ...how many of us would be willing to do that?
I had it one in 2008 just before my RNY... good move on my part..

Latest posts

Back