Dr K said "U WORKED MY ASS OFF"

Too cute!

any word yet on the pathology report on that glob that Dr. K found inside you?

Im gonna be released today. I did not ask honestly about the truth is I didn't know it would be back this soon. If I stay in Cali I'll see him on Monday then not come back in 10 days. If I go home then I come back in 10 days to have tubes removed.

@k9ophile I thought I was done. I have been a good doobie since i rolled the car. I havent given anyone any problems until now and I didn't even know. So @DSRIGGS can have it. Im cool. Im being a good girl
Holy moly @Charris! Clarissa I had no idea and after seeing that huge colon I can only imagine what you were going through. After seeing those pictures I feel like a pussy with my 20 inches or so of twisted colon removed. You won and this contest is over. No more surgery for either of us. I hope you are feeling better after getting the iron and blood transfusions (I think you had them by now after reading this) and you were released. Hopefully you get a good pathology report and there are no more issues for you.

I just finished the last of a 3 week course of Cipro for a UTI so my bowels have been messed up a bit....so this coming week hopefully everything is normal and they can get my new nutritional balance down for good bowel motility. Recover well and I am very serious when I say that you deserve a full recovery and to be done with your gut issues. Take care of yourself and best wishes for s speedy recovery with well managed pain control.

Okay I just looked at this post again and on my computer, holy shit! Did Dr K say how much the mother trucker weighed? I now have to email him and ask why he didn't give me any cool pictures because he said my sigmoid was very twisted. Looking at your it looks like it is in knots so how the hell were you shitting?

Anyway, damn I hope you are feeling better.

@DSRIGGS It was thin slivers but I just thought it was because of the hernia and my poop was soft. I know, sounds stupid. But I was still pooping very large amounts. He didn't say how much it weighed only the fact it was the actual size of a baby. I'll be curious to find out. No chance it could have weighed 35lbs? Lmfao.... You know honestly I had over 15 people ask when I was due. Did you have surgery at Huntington? They asked in advance if there was something interesting found could they take photos for teaching purposes.

Good grief, what the hell was that! Did you give birth to an alien or something? Let us know what the path report says when you get it. And meanwhile, rest, walk, take some good pain meds and recover.

I can' wait to get the report next week. Hopefully!

Okay I just looked at this post again and on my computer, holy shit! Did Dr K say how much the mother trucker weighed? I now have to email him and ask why he didn't give me any cool pictures because he said my sigmoid was very twisted. Looking at your it looks like it is in knots so how the hell were you shitting?

Anyway, damn I hope you are feeling better.
Yes, my last surgery was at Huntington.
@DSRIGGS It was thin slivers but I just thought it was because of the hernia and my poop was soft. I know, sounds stupid. But I was still pooping very large amounts. He didn't say how much it weighed only the fact it was the actual size of a baby. I'll be curious to find out. No chance it could have weighed 35lbs? Lmfao.... You know honestly I had over 15 people ask when I was due. Did you have surgery at Huntington? They asked in advance if there was something interesting found could they take photos for teaching purposes.
Yes I had surgery at Huntington this time.

Latest posts

Back