Dr K said "U WORKED MY ASS OFF"

Charris

Now an angel
When he got in my colon was a mess. The reason i looked pregnant was a huge scar tissue formed on my colon. When I say huge or takes Dr. K to express it. So my surgery went from 1.5 hr to 5 hours. I went from going home same day to being here days. No food or drink till it starts working again. I told Dr. K it wouldn feel right if he ever did a procedure on me and the only thing he had to do was what was scheduled.

He gave me pics for my family. They are not for the squeamish. Look at how large the mass removed was in comparison to Dr. K HAND.....

The pain was unbelievable yesterday 20171209_064620.jpg 20171209_064620.jpg 20171209_064551.jpg

Good grief, what the hell was that! Did you give birth to an alien or something? Let us know what the path report says when you get it. And meanwhile, rest, walk, take some good pain meds and recover.

Wow! Clarissa, hoping you are being made comfortable while you recover. May this be the end of your medical struggle. I'm thinking of you and wish you the best!

I'm going to scroll quickly past the guts part, because I'm feeling a little to pukey to risk it, but glad you got to see Dr K for this one, and hope you get back to feeling better ASAP.

Latest posts

Back