CHarris...update!

Than goodness I listened to you guys and went to the ER they said I probably wouldn't have made it in a couple more days. My Magnesium, phosphorous, iron, a potassium were bottom out I was passing out because my blood was so low I had to have 5 bags of blood. They did all the nuro work up. Ive had every test u could have at a hospital. Cat scan of the head and body, edg, colonoscopy, lab, xray, mri, and something contrast die. I was in bad shape I can even walk so now im inhouse rehab to build up everything. Im not even able to walk

omg, Charris - I'm glad you went. do they know why this happened?!

sorry you are so weak, how are you otherwise, pain? you poor thing! :5grouphug:

Sorry darlin' , I hope they are able to get it figured out and get it fixed. Please keep us up to date!

Glad to hear you are doing better. But what was the diagnosis and how are they fixing it? Why were your potassium etc. so low? Not eating/supplementing correctly? Or were you losing them due to a disease process?

Well when you feel up to it please update us on all of the above questions! I am so happy you have some answers and and that you got to the ER in time! @Charris you really have been on my mind a lot. Just as a lot of other members of our family here have said. Please take care of yourself! You have so much to offer to this forum!

Than goodness I listened to you guys and went to the ER they said I probably wouldn't have made it in a couple more days. My Magnesium, phosphorous, iron, a potassium were bottom out I was passing out because my blood was so low I had to have 5 bags of blood. They did all the nuro work up. Ive had every test u could have at a hospital. Cat scan of the head and body, edg, colonoscopy, lab, xray, mri, and something contrast die. I was in bad shape I can even walk so now im inhouse rehab to build up everything. Im not even able to walk

@Charris

Okay...your voice mail mailbox is full and you haven't posted for four days. What the hell is going on now?

You'd better be getting healthier!

Latest posts

Back