Butt hurt

Just wanted to add that I have healed numerous fissures over the last few years using Dianas' protocol, except for the numbing part.

My problem is post-DS constipation. I manage that with magnesium oxide.

I’m sure our baby boy Brok doesn’t mind being famous for Brok’s Pizza, but I’d rather not be in-famous for Diana’s Anal Fissure Protocol.
Well, my big eureka was not spreading the ass cheeks as I was used to when I was big. That one change alone made a huge difference.

[I was trying to figure out first whether your big eureka was the same as your Big Bertha ....]

That one is still hard to not do when the big ass cheeks are now big arse flaps - they need to be "arranged" for cleanliness, but not stretched taut.

Last edited:
Pre DS, maybe never DS :confused:
I have IBS and fluctuate between mild constipation (really more sticky than hard) and loose stools with occasional diarrhea.

Are you treating the IBSC with Rx? Is it diet induced? Stress?

Tried a really good probiotic? Different probiotics?

My normie husband belligerently resisted all my suggestions for years. 3 years ago I finally got him to try probiotics. Tried several, Florastor worked. He balked at the price, predictably, but it worked. His office staff had actually referred to his bathroom visits as "he is in his Flushing office", theres a city near us called Flushing. Thats how long he suffered.

Try a probiotic. Get on an Rx. Do the fiber things. Metamucil, Benefiber if you cannot swallow grit.

Good luck. Its a chronic fight.

I've been on probiotics for years. Have tried a few different meds, but they didn't do anything, but have one I take for pain. Have tried elimination diets. Have IB Guard. Currently rotating two different probiotics I learned through this site and thought they were working very well until the past week or so. I am under a LOT of stress though, so that is currently my trigger. Started therapy last week, but it's all situational and not much I can do about it.
Thank you :)

Hi, I am having a surgery in October and while I am under general, the surgeon is going to flip me over and inject Botox to resolve my chronic fissures. I'll let you know how that goes, but it apparently is pretty effective. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349361/
As update, I just had the Botox last week. I can't report on it on a standalone basis as the surgeon also decided to use a knife to address a stricture that was apparently leading to the chronic tearing situation (fissures actively bleeding and painful 80% of the time for the past 3 years). The bleeding stopped right away once the packing came out and the pain is starting to abate now. I am hopeful that this may be a permanent resolution.

I should note that this was paired as a bonus add-on to a significant abdominal surgery and I wanted the fissure solution to work so much that upon discharge, I chose not to take any of the oxycodone/percocet they gave me, in order not to risk any possibility of constipation causing new tears. I need that area to heal quickly and well. This has taken all of my willpower, but hopefully will be worth it in the long run.

At this point, even though it is a bit hard to isolate the impact of Botox v. knife, I do think the Botox has been very helpful and would recommend it.

Well, my big eureka was not spreading the ass cheeks as I was used to when I was big. That one change alone made a huge difference.
I suppose I should try that, the crack side of my cheeks are concave now so the very outer edge of the cheek gets in the way of progress. I've been pulling them apart to simplify cleanup.

On a tangent, that's one of the things that has been a surprise is the way some body parts have shrank oddly. For the longest time my gut looked like someone had taken an ice cream scoop to each side and then left it on the counter a little too long before putting it back in the freezer. That's mostly evened out now. My "man boobs" look downright strange (I was more prepared for that from some of the male extreme weight loss videos I've seen on youtube). The aforementioned hollowed out butt crack was another oddity. My shins have shrunk but I still seem to have a lot of fat in my inner thighs ( lots of loose skin too, so it's hard to be sure what's fat and what's dead space).

As update, I just had the Botox last week. I can't report on it on a standalone basis as the surgeon also decided to use a knife to address a stricture that was apparently leading to the chronic tearing situation (fissures actively bleeding and painful 80% of the time for the past 3 years). The bleeding stopped right away once the packing came out and the pain is starting to abate now. I am hopeful that this may be a permanent resolution.

I should note that this was paired as a bonus add-on to a significant abdominal surgery and I wanted the fissure solution to work so much that upon discharge, I chose not to take any of the oxycodone/percocet they gave me, in order not to risk any possibility of constipation causing new tears. I need that area to heal quickly and well. This has taken all of my willpower, but hopefully will be worth it in the long run.

At this point, even though it is a bit hard to isolate the impact of Botox v. knife, I do think the Botox has been very helpful and would recommend it.

Still pleased? I bought a sitz bath I've been using and I think it works better than the creams! I feel like the cream Rx makes it worse?!

Latest posts

Back