Bonanni vs. Greenbaum - which would you recommend?

Jen-2

The Highmark rep I spoke with believes both doctors and their affiliated hospitals are in network. I'm going to double check this. Bonanni is in state. Greenbaum is not. Their offices are roughly the same distance from me. Of the two doctors - which would you recommend if I can get the DS surgery approved?

Thanks!

The Highmark rep I spoke with believes both doctors and their affiliated hospitals are in network. I'm going to double check this. Bonanni is in state. Greenbaum is not. Their offices are roughly the same distance from me. Of the two doctors - which would you recommend if I can get the DS surgery approved?

Thanks!
Both are good but Bonanni, last I heard, only did the DS on anyone under a 50 BMI who was diabetic. Pre-diabetes may work.

Like @southernlady said, word is that Dr. Bonanni will only do a DS for someone with a bmi over 50. But that's old info, things could have changed. Both have excellent reputations and lots of DS experience.

I'm waiting for a call back from Bonanni's office so i'll post to update about whether he still requires a 50 BMI or greater as soon as I hear. Someone on OH posted she had DS surgery with Bonanni with a 43 BMI but didn't mention about whether she had any co-morbidities, etc. I have hope at least.

Either surgeon is a good choice. Both nutritional programs suck and you can't believe anything they say about Ds appropriate diet and supplements.

Latest posts

Back